What other routines do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other routines do you like?

If you weren't training DC what routine would you use or recommend to someone other then DC?

blasphemy

Comment

BFT, Heavy Duty (modified)

Comment

I like doing Dorian's HIT routine

Comment

Originally posted by NJNPC
          I like doing Dorian's HIT routine
          Yea, that's the modified Heavy Duty I was talking about. One of the best routines I ever tried.

Comment

i use Max-OT.

-------------
            [email protected]
            [email protected]
            [email protected] :flip:
            www.trueprotein.com :smooch:

Comment

Anyone ever tried Beyond Failure Training? That's what I was referring to as BFT earlier. It was Trevor Smith's training program, and I gotta say it was the most intense program I've ever tried. I was making great gains for the couple months that I did it but had to stop due to personal reasons, then when I got back into bodybuilding I picked up with DC. BFT was definitely the most intense and I made great gains, but DC is still more productive IMO.

Comment

Id do something more like Dorians most likely (which I tooled with extensively in the past)--the only thing Ive grown spoiled with is hitting bodyparts more often and its very tough to give that up
                IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

5x5 and some modified HD splits.
                  Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Sure seems like a question better suited for almost any other forum than one that is focused on DC training.

I think that everyone who is here and who is serious about DC beleives that DC is the best approach so why ask this group that question?
                    VA Maddog

Comment

Dorian style. I am very low-volume. I hate high volume training as I see no point!

TH
                      For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

i'd do something similar to hst
                        www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

serious growth II by leo costa it has one of the same aspects as DC training ...in fact in serios growth III he has a 3 times a weeks routine layed out ...same as DC traing in reguards to higher frequancy of hitting a body part per week ... what changes from week to week....the # of sets per bodypart...the amount of rest between sets ...the rep range the # of times you hit the BDYPRT the order of BDYPRT are hit I have the 1 st and second verions around on the web some place ...loaned somone the III book and he never returned it ...now there is a serious growth IV

knew a guy doing SG2 while cutting for a contest he put 80LBS on his squat and 45 on his BN press ...trouble with thte routine ...joints get very sore..when I finished my 1 st 18 week program , my wrist elbow ankle and 2 knees hurt !
                          This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

Originally posted by VA Maddog
                            Sure seems like a question better suited for almost any other forum than one that is focused on DC training.

I think that everyone who is here and who is serious about DC beleives that DC is the best approach so why ask this group that question?
                            I'm aware of that. The reason I'm asking this group this question is because most here have been through most of the popular routines like hst, hit, max-ot, 5x5 etc and I was wondering what training style they would use if DC training wasn't around.

Comment

Originally posted by deepsquat
                              serious growth II by leo costa it has one of the same aspects as DC training ...in fact in serios growth III he has a 3 times a weeks routine layed out ...same as DC traing in reguards to higher frequancy of hitting a body part per week ... what changes from week to week....the # of sets per bodypart...the amount of rest between sets ...the rep range the # of times you hit the BDYPRT the order of BDYPRT are hit I have the 1 st and second verions around on the web some place ...loaned somone the III book and he never returned it ...now there is a serious growth IV

knew a guy doing SG2 while cutting for a contest he put 80LBS on his squat and 45 on his BN press ...trouble with thte routine ...joints get very sore..when I finished my 1 st 18 week program , my wrist elbow ankle and 2 knees hurt !
                              When he needs to make a down payment for his new car, is he going to write serious growth V ??

Comment

Working...
                              X