If you guys feel IM being a prick, straight out tell me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you guys feel IM being a prick, straight out tell me

Im getting more frustrated sometimes with the newbies on bodybuilding.com as some of you can see by my recent posts over there and on this post, http://www.chadnicholls.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=21055 and Im questioning if I'M being an ass more than I should. Let er rip if you feel I am, dont hold anything back and Ill take your opinions in, apply it and fix it.
    IG is

@dante_trudel

DC, You are 110% correct in everything you said, this guy is one hell of a asswipe, so fuck um, how many times do you see someone fucking up your system, more than the times you see trainees doing it right, you have every right to say what you please when you please, when it comes to your program...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

And there is no fucking way you can just say, "fuck this I will not answer", bullshit, this is your name, you bet your ass if someone fucked up my program I don't care if it was someone in the South Pole, I would be on their ass to do it my way or don't use my name in any way shape or form...
      "That damn log book"

Comment

Dante, this is the same fucktard kid that Massive G once told me to politely tell him that he is not ready for DC. This was several months ago. He pretty much flamed me back. I believe he said something along the lines of 'Inexperienced?! Yea right!' Yea, right motherfucker so take your skinny goddamn dumbass back to wherever the hell you came from and actually start looking like you lift before you start an advanced program. He took incredible offense to me saying that he wasn't ready, LOL. Massive G then chimed in I believe and talked some sense into him and he said that he would back off. Doesn't look like it. Dumbass kid. I can not bash his butchering the program because if you remember, I did it myself. But I WILL bash the fact that this kid is just a dumbass. Did you hear that, Dante? JUST A DUMBASS. He is not worth your time.

Comment

Na you weren't,, you just get straight to the point wiht these "kids",, i just dont and will never understand how someone with under 2-3 years worth of training would argue with someone with 10-20 years of various programs under their belt,, sometimes i would love to argue with these kids but its just a waste of time..
          "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Sounds like a reasonable response to me. He could have simply said that he's come up with a very productive training program using some ideas he gathered from reading your stuff.

However, he is only 20yr old... ;^)

I frankly thought your first post was pretty funny. LOL. You might have just said that he should have looked a bit more closely at basics like workout split, RP rep ranges, etc. I imagine he would have agreed then that he's not training DC style, but has modified several of the concepts greatly to make his own program that seems to be working...

D, I can't blame you for being a bit trigger happy with all the fools out there. Just don't forget that they're fools. ;^) LOL

-R
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
              Na you weren't,, you just get straight to the point wiht these "kids",, i just dont and will never understand how someone with under 2-3 years worth of training would argue with someone with 10-20 years of various programs under their belt,, sometimes i would love to argue with these kids but its just a waste of time..
              He CLAIMS he's been training 4 years, where the hell is it? I don't see it. Hmm...looks like he just wasted 1/5 his life.

If you guys remember, this is the same kid that also compared his back to Dorian's...LMAO!!! Oh man, shoulda seen the responses people gave in that thread!

Comment

I think you should be even harder on these kids.
                I almost edited that kid's post to remove DC from it-the title.
                I kinda feel bad as this kid is really getting free advice, and isn't even worth the effort you give him.
                This kid has no idea how to train, and has asked about bench shirts, wrist rollers, hand grippers-basically worried about maxing out the forearms, adding olympic lifts to DC training etc.
                We hit him in the log and told him he wasn't ready and the kid slammed back at me I had no idea what I was talking about-no body trained harder than him and made more gains etc..

Hand them their asses I say they-they are asking for it and deserve it.

A butchery of the program is sacralige I say.
                Massive G
                Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G
                  I think you should be even harder on these kids.
                  I almost edited that kid's post to remove DC from it-the title.
                  I kinda feel bad as this kid is really getting free advice, and isn't even worth the effort you give him.
                  This kid has no idea how to train, and has asked about bench shirts, wrist rollers, hand grippers-basically worried about maxing out the forearms, adding olympic lifts to DC training etc.
                  We hit him in the log and told him he wasn't ready and the kid slammed back at me I had no idea what I was talking about-no body trained harder than him and made more gains etc..

Hand them their asses I say they-they are asking for it and deserve it.

A butchery of the program is sacralige I say.
                  REWFLES!! I remember that, he told both of us that we had no idea what we were talking about. I remember the silly ass posts about bench shirts and shit too. Ahhhh, good times...

Comment

hey Massive G ,, you guys at mayhem should come up with a title for all these people that butcher the program then go on to argue with everyone,,, give em the rockyIII team member!!
                    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

To be honest: I don't even understand why u're still try to answer correctly instead of just ignoring all that shit.
                      Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Originally posted by Grammostola
                        To be honest: I don't even understand why u're still try to answer correctly instead of just ignoring all that shit.
                        It can't be ignored, this shit is out of control, his name is on it whether its a fucked up routine or not, you must come through and at least tell these guys they are asswipes or they will never learn...
                        "That damn log book"

Comment

This is turning into a sisyphus work.

I really admire ur patience.

Comment

Ther kid sounds like tool. He says he read everything, but then doesn't really follow any of it.

"Just because I don't do 12-15reps with all those exercises, like you mentioned in your examples in the dogg log, doesn't mean I train differently"

Yeah, that's exactly what it means. If you don't follow the rep scheme you aren't following DC training. Some people are just idiots.
                            "I can spank a monkeys ass until its bright red but I sure cant call it a babboon" - Dante

I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!

Comment

Same as: "I'm doing Heavy Duty II...everyday"

Comment

Working...
                              X