Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another dc training success!

i got to give it to you bro...
    i gave you routine a legit try when i 1st reaqd it on animals board...but your original routine was a mon/tues / thurs / fri...the gains were minimal very very minimal but i keep at it for 3 whole months...this was about 1 year ago...after that i went from everything , from hst, to gvt and whatever...
    well the problem is i have a slightly lower than average recuperation ability.
    so about 2 months ago i gave ur new edited routine mon/wed/fri...and kabooom!!! it was like magic i gained 1.5 inches on chest and almost 1 inch on arms...
    are any of your trainees of such a low recover capacity that they can only train 2 times a week?
    im making good gains on a 3 day schedule but i wonder if my gains would be better perhaps on 2 day week schedule???

and btw the way from personal experience the extreme streching as john parrilo swear by is really making my bodyparts, specially my chest (weakest bodypart) fuller!!

are any of your trainees of such a low recover capacity that they can only train 2 times a week?
    about 90% of the trainees seem to handle the 3 day a week, so maybe 10% need to split the program up more. If you decide to scale the program down a bit then I would use a 3 way split and train 3 times a week, it would be easier to keep the intensity up with that instead of 2 way split 2 times a week.

im making good gains on a 3 day schedule but i wonder if my gains would be better perhaps on 2 day week schedule???
    How much are you gaining on the 3 day schedule?,...... if it works fast then I see no reason to change it.
    each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
    for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

juicyr6, If you have a very low recovery then 2 days per week would be fine or you can lengthen the time between workout days, so it won't have to be exact same days each week for training, but its best you give it a try and see what is best for you..
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Do a 3 way split and train 4 days a week. I switched from 2way 3 days a week to this and it's working like a charm.

Intensity is higher and I don't feel as drained.

Comment

Well done juicyr6. I hear ya about the chest stretching as I can hardly believe the extra thickness and fullness I have since starting DC training. It used to be my weakest bodypart now I am close to exceeding the magic 50" barrier! All the best, keep us updated?
          No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Egill
            How much are you gaining on the 3 day schedule?,...... if it works fast then I see no reason to change it.
            strenght is going up on every lift. i dont feel drained and the measurements are going up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
              juicyr6, If you have a very low recovery then 2 days per week would be fine or you can lengthen the time between workout days, so it won't have to be exact same days each week for training, but its best you give it a try and see what is best for you..
              i usually do that if i feel drained from the previous workout. i just wait an extra day, however that doesnt happen very often.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManGuy
                Do a 3 way split and train 4 days a week. I switched from 2way 3 days a week to this and it's working like a charm.

Intensity is higher and I don't feel as drained.
                i def. can not train 4 times a day...maybe with some GH but thats not my case so...

Comment

Originally posted by Lifter
                  Well done juicyr6. I hear ya about the chest stretching as I can hardly believe the extra thickness and fullness I have since starting DC training. It used to be my weakest bodypart now I am close to exceeding the magic 50" barrier! All the best, keep us updated?
                  lol...its seems like that magic 50" is everyone goal, or at least the ones with a small genetic chest
                  before dc i was a 45.5 chest. i measured yesterday i i'm 47.2
                  is was a 17 arms and yesterday i hit exactly 18

Comment

strenght is going up on every lift. i dont feel drained and the measurements are going up as well.
                    You seem to be doing great.

i usually do that if i feel drained from the previous workout. i just wait an extra day, however that doesnt happen very often.
                    me too, maybe twice a month.

i def. can not train 4 times a day...maybe with some GH but thats not my case so...
                    he's talking about a 3 way split, and he said 4 times a week (not 4 times a day, lol)...... 3 way split with 4 workout day's a week is just a little less frequency than the 2 way split 3 day's a week so you should handle that well. I'd say that's a very good option when you feel that you have to scale down the program somewhat (like when your blasts are getting rather short).

Comment

You seem to be doing great.

me too, maybe twice a month.

he's talking about a 3 way split, and he said 4 times a week (not 4 times a day, lol)...... 3 way split with 4 workout day's a week is just a little less frequency than the 2 way split 3 day's a week so you should handle that well. I'd say that's a very good option when you feel that you have to scale down the program somewhat (like when your blasts are getting rather short).
                      im sorry it was a typo i said 4 times a day but i meant 4 times a week
                      let me rephraqse that...i def. canot train 4 times a week!

Comment

Originally posted by juicyr6
                        im sorry it was a typo i said 4 times a day but i meant 4 times a week
                        let me rephraqse that...i def. canot train 4 times a week!
                        lol, you can train 4 times a week with the 3 way split but not with the 2 way split if you're meaning that (unless you are talking about not being able to go to the gym 4 times a week for some reason)

Comment

lol, you can train 4 times a week with the 3 way split but not with the 2 way split if you're meaning that (unless you are talking about not being able to go to the gym 4 times a week for some reason)

no i could hit the gym 4 times a week...but not with enough intensity to grow and not overtrain ...u see i could split it like u said, but my cns will overtrain...i always need at leasdt one whole day of COMPLETE rest before going for another training session

Comment

Working...
                          X