Is protein pudding a solid meal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is protein pudding a solid meal?

Being on a diet hence needing as much solid food as possible (as oposed to shakes) I started to think that pudding might be solid...or not...? Do the gelatine make that much of a diffence to the stomach?

All this beef I'm eating is really hard on my wallet, as food is very expensive in Norway Thats kinda why I started to think about it.

Hey,
    how ya do your protein pudding? Should be solid?!
    You guys want to save 5% on TRUEPROTEIN.COM supplements + help me out to get some protein to grow? Then use MY discount code:

DAG447

at www.trueprotein.com - only highest quality supplements at "the rock bottom lowest price"! =)

Comment

Originally posted by Number6
      Hey,
      how ya do your protein pudding? Should be solid?!
      1 packet sugar free, fat free Jello chocolate
      2 cups carb countdown fat free milk
      2 scoops protein powder

Blend with a hand mixer and put in fridge for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pr0nDog
        Being on a diet hence needing as much solid food as possible (as oposed to shakes) I started to think that pudding might be solid...or not...? Do the gelatine make that much of a diffence to the stomach?

All this beef I'm eating is really hard on my wallet, as food is very expensive in Norway Thats kinda why I started to think about it.
        I would not consider pudding a solid. Your not drinking it but your still using protein powder. How many solid meals are you eating a day? I try to get in at least 4 then use shakes when needed. There are times during the day when I cannot site down and eat a meal. A shake is fast and easy. I reccommend buying in bulk. Look for sales and buy as much as you can. I like buying big ass steaks cutting into 3's and bagging them up. I know what you mean about being hard on the wallet but if you want to be big you need to eat big. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
          who are you dublin? coming from bb.com?
          No, I am not from bb.com. I found this board through anabolicreview a while ago. I was looking for a good board with knowlegeable people and no bullshit. I have been reading and trying to learn as much as I can about DC training. In 3 months and am up 25lbs.
          Last edited by dublin23; 11-26-2004, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dublin23
            I would not consider pudding a solid. Your not drinking it but your still using protein powder. How many solid meals are you eating a day? I try to get in at least 4 then use shakes when needed. There are times during the day when I cannot site down and eat a meal. A shake is fast and easy. I reccommend buying in bulk. Look for sales and buy as much as you can. I like buying big ass steaks cutting into 3's and bagging them up. I know what you mean about being hard on the wallet but if you want to be big you need to eat big. Good luck!
            I have about 3-4 beef or chicken meals a day, and 1-2 whey/oat shakes and 2 whey only.

Thinking of making one of the whey only shakes into pudding, if there are any other benefits than taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Pr0nDog
              I have about 3-4 beef or chicken meals a day, and 1-2 whey/oat shakes and 2 whey only.

Thinking of making one of the whey only shakes into pudding, if there are any other benefits than taste.
              You know what I do because of how expensive the food is in Iceland, I usuallt eat some solid food with every meal and than get the rest of the protein with a protein drink,..... so you could split the beef, chicken to more meals.
              each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
              for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Yes, that would do fine I guess

Comment

Working...
                X