Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my diet - no longer low carb

Hey,
    I decided to follow DC and don't do LowCarb on the blast and see how that works.
    I made up a meal plan what I´d eat a day...tell me what ya think
    in brackets amount of protein and cals

Breakfast:

100 grams Oatmeal( 13 - 350)
    +300 ml milk (12 - 200)
    +1 Banana ( 0 - 100)
    +40 grams Protpowder (35 - 120)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Lunch in school:

150 grams rice (risotto) (10 - 450)
    ----------------------------------------------
    Lunch in school 2:

Proteinshake in water (30 - 120)
    ----------------------------------------------
    Food at home in the afternoon:

500 grams Quark (65 - 370)
    +fruits (0 - 200)

100 grams of noodles (15 - 340)
    +100 grams of chicken breast (20 - 100)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Dinner (LowCarb)

300 grams of meat(pork mostly)(80 - 600)
    + salad/spinach/broccoli (some - some)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Pre-bed-drink

10 grams Glutamine (10 - 40)
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Overall: 290 grams of protein - about 3000 cals

I am 154 lbs with 18% of bodyfat and this is my first DC cycle!

Any tips on how to improve?

N6
    You guys want to save 5% on TRUEPROTEIN.COM supplements + help me out to get some protein to grow? Then use MY discount code:

DAG447

at www.trueprotein.com - only highest quality supplements at "the rock bottom lowest price"! =)

firstly you're getting slightly under 2g per lbs of protein, nothing to worry about but I'd go with 310g+ of protein a day.

here is what I see wrong:

-almost no protein in meal 2.

-only protein in meal 3.

-the bed drink is only glutamine so that's not really a meal so it's only 5 meals per day.
    each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
    for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Anyway, have you read all about DC training like cfp, the dogg log on musclemayhem and the sticky's and posts here?,......... because this advice should be pretty obvious,.... are you sure that you are ready for the program?

(ps. I'm not helping more with the diet, DC is training me and I don't want to be killed, lol.)

Comment

Eat 2g of protein per pound of DESIRED body weight.

If you weigh 150 and your immediate goal is to be 180, take in 360 grams a day at least.
        Life is what you make of it.

Comment

Hey,
          I might add some chicken breast to meal 2 and do the proteinshake at meal 3 with milk, that should help add some protein and cals as well.

@egill: I wanted to read cfp but I couldnt find a link for it, got one?
          You guys want to save 5% on TRUEPROTEIN.COM supplements + help me out to get some protein to grow? Then use MY discount code:

DAG447

at www.trueprotein.com - only highest quality supplements at "the rock bottom lowest price"! =)

Comment

I would cut out the milk and rice. Stick to just oatmeal and fresh fruit for your carbs.

I do 1 lb of ground turkey with frozen veg mixed in, a bit of cheese and spagahetti sauce cooked all together - this is an excellent meal and I eat it three times a day.

My other two food meals I have 10oz of tuna at each with a bit of miracle whip.

Thats 5 meals right there, and you can have a shake for your postworkout. If your bodyfat is 18% I would eat more solid food to keep your metabolism working.

If you find yourself stalling in growth, you can always replace a turkey or tuna meal with a steak and go from there.

Make sure you are not drinking ANY sugar - use crystal light or water for all of your fluids...sugar in beverages is a waste - if you need sugar then get some as a cheat snack....you don't get any satisfaction from sugar in a drink (soda, etc.) with diet beverages and sweetners, your brain won't know the difference.

With the protein jacked, just sprinkle in some oatmeal and fresh fruit when you need it. I would eat as much protein and veg as you can stomach, then use carbs to satisfy cravings...hell, even if you cheat and eat a cookie each day, it is still going to be better then taking in all that milk and rice - plus it will be alot more satisfying and easier to stick to the diet.

Comment

Only thing I can say is make sure you are getting some kind of protein in at each meal and get your 2 grams.
              I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Hey,
                well people I need to have something that I can eat in school.....I cannot go home and warm up something or so...any ideas? Maybe a sandwich or so?

@bigp3: Thanks for your nice post, I´m drinking coke light, water and some none-cal drinks (100% pure chemistry) only =)

DAG447

Comment

Originally posted by Number6
                  @egill: I wanted to read cfp but I couldnt find a link for it, got one?
                  here is it on the old site, I think it's easier to read it just there (I can also email you cfp in a word document if you want to keep it). Don't post there though and keep in mind that there are few things that have been updated: http://www.animalkits.be/phpBB/viewt...&forum=11&1586
                  this should keep you busy for a while, lol.

Comment

I´m drinking coke light, water and some none-cal drinks (100% pure chemistry) only =)
                    I don't get it why people pay for drinks with no calories (unless it's water),... it seems like a waste of money to me,..... well that's just me though.

(ps. I'm lucky, in Iceland there is endless fresh water for free,.... I just turn on the sink and get ice-cold water)

Comment

I don't pay for it - my parents do No but I like it because it gives me some different taste than water and I can drink a lot of that chemistry =)

DAG447

Comment

Originally posted by Number6
                        I don't pay for it - my parents do No but I like it because it gives me some different taste than water and I can drink a lot of that chemistry =)
                        lol, that will do.

Comment

Working...
                        X