Guests and Doggpound members-Auction Palooza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guests and Doggpound members-Auction Palooza

For some strange reason, the Trueprotein workforce (all 4 of us) has been screwing up mixes left and right. Im in contest prep mode with pre-breakfast cardio so my brain isnt exactly firing at full speed, Jeff's mom is out here visiting so he has that on his mind and also the chick down at Hawaiian barbecue (who we think is a "shim"-half man, half woman, half sleestack).
    We asked Roland to make a bunch of boxes in preparation for extra busy days and he ended up making about 14 thousand of them so we dont even know where his head is, and TPC Doug just bought the largest truck in Southern California history (you have to hit a trampoline just right to get into the damn thing) and his only thought is how to run over another car and get away with it legally. IM not kidding here, I went by a San Diego bus the other day in the passenger seat and I saw the top of the bus and was looking directly down at the driver.
    Anyway, we got about 8 mixes here, that I have to auction off, alot of WPC's, Ions, microfiltrated etc from 5lbs to 20lbs and if you guys want them Ill post them here and if your not going to be that interested in them, Ill put them up at muscle mayhem. If 10 guys type "post them up here Dante you idiot" underneath this, Ill auction them off here
    IG is

@dante_trudel

i'll take the 5lb one for 735.00

d
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Oh yea i forgot to say that Doug (truth) has to actually lift his girlfreind into the truck or she cannot get in, and Jeff's mom actually fell out of the truck trying to get in the other day and it took her 17 seconds to hit the ground (she isnt hurt)
      IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

you guy's are killing me.
        each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
        for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

and that makes 1000 posts of pure nonsense DC! LOL :p
          Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
            Jeff's mom actually fell out of the truck trying to get in the other day and it took her 17 seconds to hit the ground (she isnt hurt)
            honestly, i felt really bad when it happened. you know when you see someone get hurt and you know your reaction should be "wow i am really sorry and concerned" but instead you bust out and laugh your ass off and loved every second of it. is this wrong and am i going to hell...
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

post em here dante you idiot!! tpc what kinda truck did you buy?
              "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Finally I made it to 1000 posts, I've lost my virginity and I didnt have to even pay a hooker this time

(oh yea I think the car Doug wants to legally run over is mine, but he is trying to wait until Im inside it)
                IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
                  Doug can tell you the details, all I know is that we were driving thru our industrial park the other day and I saw a pair of shoes on the roof of one of the warehouses (and I quickly realized Im not supposed to be up this freaking high)
                  IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

hell yeah, auctions rule. post them up here Dante you idiot
                    "I can spank a monkeys ass until its bright red but I sure cant call it a babboon" - Dante

I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                      Doug can tell you the details, all I know is that we were driving thru our industrial park the other day and I saw a pair of shoes on the roof of one of the warehouses (and I quickly realized Im not supposed to be up this freaking high)

lol sounds like the kinda truck i want,, must have been hella hard to get up in DC,, kinda like a rack chin or something

Comment

post them up here Dante
                        2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                        2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                        2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
                        2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
                        2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
                        2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
                        1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
                        1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
                          f-350 crew cab long bed, 12 in suspension lift, 40 in tires (getting new ones in a week or so, maybe some 42 or 44 in super swampers, just to be a real ass). i am still learning how to drive the damn thing, as parking lots, gas stations, u-turns, and pretty much any other normal driving maneuver is off limits. it's like driving a school bus...
                          TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                            f-350 crew cab long bed, 12 in suspension lift, 40 in tires (getting new ones in a week or so, maybe some 42 or 44 in super swampers, just to be a real ass). i am still learning how to drive the damn thing, as parking lots, gas stations, u-turns, and pretty much any other normal driving maneuver is off limits. it's like driving a school bus...

OH YEAH!!! thats a fucken truck!!! go with the 44 super swampers!! those things will be so loud going down the street!! now all you need is the gun rack in the back and your set !! at least you know if you hit anything its gonna be the tires and not the frame

Comment

post them up here Dante you idiot
                              "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
                              DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
                              for a 5% Discount
                              :wavey:

Comment

Working...
                              X