Day of My Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of My Life

I finally had a day in the gym where I didn't just make PRs, I smashed them all.

After being on DC for a year I've always beaten the logbook, but days where you destroy it by a ton of pounds and/or reps are rare. I'm talking 30 lbs gains on exercises and only losing 2 reps. (I've heard of the enhanced guys gaining 50 lbs and losing nothing, but as a natural I'm happy with what I got)

Maybe I'm not the "Destroyer of the Logbook" as some of you others after a year plus on DC are, but I'm still happy with this.

It seems that no matter how long you DC it, it keeps working for you.

70 lbs in a year come January 1st (if I successfully hold 220, I'll weigh myself on the first).

IH, you were right on throwing the 30 lbs on to the decline Except instead of the reps going from 19 to 11, they went from 19 to 17. :showoff: Just tell me what to throw a ton of weight on to next. If you ordering me to do something gets those results, who am I to question? haha
    5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

Full committment without question, has given you outstanding results. Congrats to you, and I hope you continue to gain.

Comment

Khan, I know exactly what you mean, I've been dieting for sometime now, and I have been beating the log book here and there, not by too much, but every one and awhile, I get a gut feeling to just throw 30lbs on a specific exercise and sure enough, it shockes not only the shit out my muscles, but my mind as well that I did so well.

Kepp up the good work bro!. Listen to that gut feelin, and it won't dissapoint.
      Last edited by Creator_11; 11-24-2004, 05:02 PM.
      Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

good job! just keep 'em comin'!
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

nice
          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Good job. I am cutting like Creator and I am still slowly gaining strength as well (even though it took a huge plunge first off). When blasting, I don't have enough nuts to pack that much weight on, I always feel that my form will suffer terribly. Oh well, that's just me.

Comment

Wow...and I thought it was good that I added 10LBS + 1 rep to my squat this week....maybe i need some bigger balls! ( or weights)

BTW squat 510x8 WOHOOO!

hadn't gone over 405 in 2 years (but could get it for 20 ..This site motivated me to buy a belt and some wraps ...let's see if I can get it up to 600
              Last edited by deepsquat; 11-25-2004, 11:42 PM.
              This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

Khan great work! I have to toot my own horn as well. One day at the gym I upped the leg exercises, all three, by a hundred pounds apiece. That was roughly 300 added pounds to that day! Leg press, sumo press and calf press. It was exhilirating to say the least. I believe it was a combo of Dante getting on me about my lack of eating (he was right as usual lol) and also the powerlifters psyching each other up next to my work area!

jim
                ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                Good luck
                Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

i like the days whe i feel invincible and get wacky on the weight
                  im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Working...
                  X