glycerol????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glycerol????

i think its in the CFP where some guy asks about improving his vasculairy and doggcrapp says for him to use some glycerol. I think thats what he said at least. Anyway, im looking to incrase my vascularity during the day (ie:when im not working out) and i was wondering where i can get glycerol and how much i should use etc....any help would be great..thanks

i think you can get it from a chemist...
    Your Training is Brutal..But the Side Effects Shouldn't be..

Comment

just go to a drug store ..look in the section where they sell hand lotion ..it will be called Glycerin hand lotion or some such ..make sure you get one that has nothing else added ...maybe in the baby section ...or you could just ask the pharmasist ( don't tell him your going to eat it ...it may not be labeled for human consumption .)
      This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

www.lemelange.com has it. do a search under glycerol or glycerin and you will find it.

d
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Yeah, a normal pharmacy should have it.. and like someone said: don't tell them you're gonna drink it. Here in Sweden it sells under the lable "leaf preservation". So maybe walk into the pharmacy with some boots on and say that you're gonna have it for some leaves you just picked or something.

Comment

how much should i drink?
            and has anyone else done this?...what were your results?

Comment

Working...
            X