Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 5 weeks on DC Results

Hey guys,

Being my first blast coming off a cutting cycle(not very successful one I might add, I went too low on calories nand my metabolism came to a halt, so I decided to blast DC style), I have gained, in five weeks, from 194lb to 216.5 lbs with very little fat gain. I am a meso/endo, able to gain weight VERY easily, not eating nearly the number of calories some of you guys are puttting back, I think my total consumption for an average day for the blast was around 4200 calories. However, cutting will be troublesome for me, but when I hit 230 I'll definitely take the advice on the board and cut calories only slightly and bust my butt on cardio.

but when I hit 230 I'll definitely take the advice on the board and cut calories only slightly and bust my butt on cardio.
    you seem to be on the right path,...... no reason to do to much cardio though, I would probably start with the usual ~3 times a week cardio and then increase it when the cutting slows down.

How high was your bodyweight before the cutting?
    each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
    for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

bodyweight was 204 b4 cutting

Comment

it was midly successful, I shed enough to make me comfortable enough to pursue a blast DC style. And I definitely think it has paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by wguitarg
          it was midly successful, I shed enough to make me comfortable enough to pursue a blast DC style. And I definitely think it has paid off.
          sounds good, now get back to 200. :showoff:
          each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
          for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Working...
          X