Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In or out - forgot my log

Hey guys,

the worst thing happened to me: I forgot my logbook at my 1st rep of Day 1.1 :-/ I had to make guesses for shoulder presses and triceps presses for wait....resulted in me using to low weights:

Shoulders: 40 * 17 instead of 45 * 10
    Triceps: 52,5 * 17 instead of 55 * 9

All weights in kg and reps in Rest-pause-total.

What ya guys think? give it a new try next time?

N6
    You guys want to save 5% on TRUEPROTEIN.COM supplements + help me out to get some protein to grow? Then use MY discount code:

DAG447

at www.trueprotein.com - only highest quality supplements at "the rock bottom lowest price"! =)

What else can you do?? dont let it happen again is what i am thinking..!
    Just hit it her (the logg)...double hard next time.. and dont worry to much about it anymore..
    Are you from Europe or something..because you talk about kilo s..?

Comment

Yep, Germany!

You from JPN= Japan?
      You guys want to save 5% on TRUEPROTEIN.COM supplements + help me out to get some protein to grow? Then use MY discount code:

DAG447

at www.trueprotein.com - only highest quality supplements at "the rock bottom lowest price"! =)

Comment

No man..Holland

Comment

i forgot mine once, it is tough to remeber when i come upstairs and e-mail my workout to Dante and leave it up here, then get in a hurry to met a friend at the gym
          im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

6, You forget that damn log book once more, you are banned from here, hows that suit you?...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by Number6
              Hey guys,

the worst thing happened to me: I forgot my logbook at my 1st rep of Day 1.1 :-/ I had to make guesses for shoulder presses and triceps presses for wait....resulted in me using to low weights:

Shoulders: 40 * 17 instead of 45 * 10
              Triceps: 52,5 * 17 instead of 55 * 9

All weights in kg and reps in Rest-pause-total.

What ya guys think? give it a new try next time?

N6
              9 or 10 reps ain't so bad, don't worry, just use the same weights next and get into the 11-15RP.
              each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
              for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

in-human: huh? Never forgot it b4! =)

DAG447

Comment

Originally posted by Number6
                  in-human: huh? Never forgot it b4! =)
                  Thou shalt not happen again...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

LOL...you guys are funny =) Won't promise...btw, what about having a "how does your excel-sheet for DC look like?"-thread?

N6

DAG447

Comment

Working...
                    X