Who wants to be me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to be me?

Getting bashed with 2 posts in the top 10 at Getbig.com, christ maybe Massive G and I ARE the same person!!! They were bashing a couple other guys on this site in that thread too
    IG is

@dante_trudel

Classic tall poppy syndrome IMHO
    "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
    DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
    for a 5% Discount
    :wavey:

Comment

DC, I am sorry, to beat up from the other 20 boards I deal with, both eyes have been black for a while now, wife had to get me a braile keyboard...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

shit i dont understand all the ones that talk shit are the ones who dont progress on this style of training because its not done to the T,, fuckers,, its way to hard for them to hit the body parts twice a week or eat or cardio ,, they probably get thier ass handed to them by the logbook,, but then they actually give a go for about 6-8 weeks then its "oh my gawd, dc rules,, i got these cheeseburgers can i suck your dick?"
        "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

wanna know whats even funnier then all these fools that hang on this program is that rockyIII is over there talking bout how he benches 225x12
          "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

[B]Who wants to be me? ...I do ...I mean I get that hot wife of yours with the deal don't I ???...Nah on second thought i will keep the hot wife i already have ....but if I were single......
            This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

If your principles didn't work you wouldn't have legions of 175 lbs retards trying to refute it. It's like your own personal scrawny anti-fan club.

Comment

Ugh, Dante...how many times do we have to tell you? YOU CAN NOT TALK SENSE INTO MORONS, PLEASE REALIZE THIS! You aren't going to please everyone, and remember...this is getbig.com we're talking about here, you'd have more luck arguing at bb.com.

Feel special though, you have your own troll! LOL

Comment

Actually, overall I think getbig.com is a very good site. I hate the fact they let guests post and they definitely allow too much crap like that which is being referenced in this thread, but it is a good site which I frequent.

The idiot doing the bashing is someone who registered under the name Dogpoop. The guy just seems to have a hard-on for Dante and his methods. I have told the guy he is an idiot and must have better things to do, but he doesn't seem to listen...

Anyway, no publicity is bad publicity, right? His talk will only interest people in Dogcrapp and True Protein.
                  www.atlargenutrition.com
                  optimize your body!

Comment

hey for the most part all these guy have made you a CYBER GOD bad or good, its still publicity
                    im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

DAMN Dante--
                      DCdawg and Dogpoop are hard on ya!!! Im even getting pissed....
                      SweatMachine
                      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
                        DAMN Dante--
                        DCdawg and Dogpoop are hard on ya!!! Im even getting pissed....
                        it is because they are the same person...

same writing style and he writes posts right after each other within minutes, everytime...

d
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Yea I kind of have an idea who that guy is--(and honestly I should say nothing I know, but I hate seeing crap like "he recommends people be on year round"--because thats dead wrong and puts me in a very bad light)
                          IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

I get so sick of everyone thinking the "CFP" thread is the only way to do this program, can they read this was not for the average guy but a pro who is always "on", they do not want to read it correctly nor do they care, especially when they are dead set against trying it themselves and they talk negative about it before giving it a chance...
                            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

this sucks DC, but remember that if everyone likes you, then you're doing something wrong.

By the way, a little off topic here (not DC related) but I have been reading musclemayhem because I'm bored at work and this thread is really pissing my off: http://www.chadnicholls.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=20469
                              There is some talk about what you can gain in a year of muscle,........ something like 5lbs of muscle a year is pushing it and 3-4 is good, wtf :angry: (I didn't see any dogg pounders replying there).
                              each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                              for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Working...
                              X