dc and watt it did to me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dc and watt it did to me..

guys..i've been reading up alot about dc training..and i made sure i educate myself enough before i even start it..i've been trainin for 4 yrs clean..and recently just finished 1 blasting cycle of dc training..i don't know if i did it the right way..but i sure felt like puking after my workouts...and i managed to put on 0.5 inch on my arms, 1.5 inch on my chest..0.5 inch on my calves..0.5 inch on my quads..and 1 inch on my waist..1 inch on my forearms..its an 8 week blast...are this considered good results? and my weight just went up 4.4 pounds throughout the blast...but the best thing that happened to me was that all my friends were questioning me if i were on juice...do you guys get this kinda questions too? :flex:
    Your Training is Brutal..But the Side Effects Shouldn't be..

its sorta weird that you only went up 4.4 pounds considering youre great results. Great progress keep it up.

Comment

what is your weight?,..... if you didn't gain much weight you might have lost some fat too.
      each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
      for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

yeh ...i was thinkin the same things too.....so weird...i'm now 74.5kg ..
        Your Training is Brutal..But the Side Effects Shouldn't be..

Comment

Working...
        X