? on optinums quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? on optinums quality

Long time lurker here,just registered today.Been DCing for about 5 months and making the best gains of my life,DC and everyone on here you guy are great.Alot of people at my gym question the quality of ON product because of the low price.You guys are the experts,whats the final word on this?

Their products aren't the worst out there and they do have competitive prices.Regardless, most of us here use True Protein products simply for the reason that they are of a much higher quality and even more cost effective than even Optimum.
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

I use TP and love it, cant seem to get my friends to believe that a internet based supp company could be of higher quality than big name brand with slick advertising.
      Thanks for the quick responce

Comment

Optimum is OK as long as you can stand the taste.

I personally stick to Beverly International Products however I may make the switch to TP as it will cut my protein spending in half.
        Life is what you make of it.

Comment

Agreed..Sometimes it's not even worth bothering trying to convince people who are so set in their ways..... Give me a minute and I'll put a thread up from an article I read several years back concerning this very topic.....
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Some people still swear that designer is the best that ever was or will be!
            Still stuck in past.....

Comment

I don't know about optimum but I know that trueprotein is an awesome quality at a very low price.

<------hell look at my avatar (lol)
              each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
              for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Personlly I've used optimum for a couple years and like it (only chocolate though), currently I use Dymatize and love it. One of these days I'll try true protein, both to try the different flavors and to support DC, but one of my friends owns a supplement shop and I get stuff for at a little above cost, and Dymatize is only 21.50 a jug, and the chocolate and vanilla are the best of those flavors I've ever had, and I have to support my bud.
                "I can spank a monkeys ass until its bright red but I sure cant call it a babboon" - Dante

I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!

Comment

ON is more expensive than tp, and in my opinion ON's taste gets tired fast

one reason i dont use ON is because i dont like artificial sugars and unless you order from tp you dont really even have the option not to use them

right now im using watermelon from TP, and honestly 3-4 scoops in hardly any water at all and less than half a tablespoon of sugar you actually look forward to drinking it

Comment

Originally posted by LHDan
                    Personlly I've used optimum for a couple years and like it (only chocolate though), currently I use Dymatize and love it. One of these days I'll try true protein, both to try the different flavors and to support DC, but one of my friends owns a supplement shop and I get stuff for at a little above cost, and Dymatize is only 21.50 a jug, and the chocolate and vanilla are the best of those flavors I've ever had, and I have to support my bud.
                    well if you are talking about the 2 pound container then that is over $10.00 a pound ...if the 5 LBS container then that is around $4.30 a LBS true protien can do whey protien concentrate for $3.99 a LBS ..but you will have to pay shipping of $7.00 or so .
                    This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

For those of us that live in shitty countries that doesnt allow purchases directly from TPC, is ON among the best protein brands we can get?

Comment

Originally posted by Pr0nDog
                        For those of us that live in shitty countries that doesnt allow purchases directly from TPC, is ON among the best protein brands we can get?
                        I'm no expert but I think it's one of the best bang for the buck.

I also had trouble importing protein into my country (as mentioned before) so I just ordered whole bags of protein (like the bags TP orders in bulk from the manufacturer), they are sealed and marked correctly so that worked for me,....... no flavor or sweetener though but that doesn't bother me. This might work for you?
                        each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                        for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Originally posted by Pr0nDog

In my opinion it is mate....cheap, tastes good, good quality.

Don't get me wrong I would be using TPC if I could mate....but shipping makes it too expensive to get out here.

I can get ON whey for £50 a 10lb bag, let me know if you are UK based and want to know where.
                          Mod @ www.bodybuilding.com

Comment

I live in Norway, and the laws here are pretty strict when it comes to stuff like this...

Comment

I buy all my protein from Doug an Dante and I live in Canada. I think in the last 6 months I've picked up 110lbs. Even with shipping costs to Canada it is still the cheapest route for me to get protein.

Good quality
                              Good Taste
                              Great Customer Service
                              www.TrueProtein.com
                              www.TrueProteinCanada.com
                              KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
                              TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

Working...
                              X