Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much weight should I aim to gain per week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much weight should I aim to gain per week?

I'm just wondering when I start bulking again.

What is the normal anount that would be a baseline to go by?
    I don't wanna get fat again so is a 1 pound gain per week, while blasting a good
    target, so I can manipulate my calories accordingly.

I'll weight once a week at the same time in the morning.

I gain pretty easely and I'll be doing the blast whitout 'assistence'. :showoff:

Thanx alot

1-2lb's a week is good
    TRAIN
    EAT
    SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

you gain muscle easy or get fat easy?
      I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

it really depends on ur eating habits and recover ability...what is your body type?

Comment

I'm an endomorph, but my metablolism has gotten really fast the last year because I ate so much clean food.

So I'd say endo/meso. I gain muscle quite easely. Fat too if I eat too much carbs.

I weight 230 at 6'2 about 12%bf and I'm 20 years old. I can eat alot if I want, so eating all I cAN IS NOT THE BEST option in my opinion.

Like 7000cals a day I really try.

When I say my metablism got fast, I'm cutting on 4000-4500 cals per day and losing 1-2 pounds of fat per week.

That's fast if you ask me :albert: . Doing lots of cardio though :tread:

thanx everyone.

Comment

If you are doing DC, you should not be weighing yourself every week.

Ask us how much you should gain in a month.
            Life is what you make of it.

Comment

I'm gonna have a body accesment done once a month to see how much I've gained In muscle and how much fat etc.

So I'll be sure to check that I'm gaining muscle and not just fat. But I like weighting once a week, as encouragement and to know if I have to do more.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManGuy
                I'm gonna have a body accesment done once a month to see how much I've gained In muscle and how much fat etc.

So I'll be sure to check that I'm gaining muscle and not just fat. But I like weighting once a week, as encouragement and to know if I have to do more.
                But keep in mind that if you choose to weigh yourself each week that the weight won't be that accurate because of fluctuations in weight so it's hard to take it as a sign to do more or not.
                each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

So should I only weight once a month when I do my body accesment?

I could do that if if's better that way, I don't NEED to know what I weigh. lol

Comment

TMG, Stay off the damn scale for one month, this way you will not miss meals to get you up on the next weight in, keep the cardio going and the carb cut offs, everyone reacts different to weight gain, to many variables here to talk about, just keep eating...
                    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Will do I look forward to gaining 25+lbs of solid muscle next year. It's gonna be a big YEAR!

thanx everyone for setting me straight, I'll weigh once a month at the body asesment.

Hopefully being 3-5 lean pounds heavier every weigh in.

Comment

Working...
                      X