Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i just did it..( a little info about my progress so far)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just did it..( a little info about my progress so far)

Hello everybody at the Doggpound.. just want to let you now about my progress
    i dont post a lot but visit the forum everyday.
    Today was day 2 for me so biceps .forearms en legs.
    I just finished my workout en it went very well... You have to know that i finished
    my cycle 8 weeks ago en i am in my third blast right now the 6 week of it to be exactly.
    I am planning to run this blast 6 weeks so two more workouts en its cruising time for me.
    So this was the first blast for me without supersupps en i still got stronger.
    today i squated with 450 for 4 reps en 315 for 20 both records for me...
    I started my first blast with 275 for 8 reps en 220 for 20 so a pretty good progress so far..
    Its the same with the other exercises so..i am one happy bodybuilder..
    i weigh 265 right now en only lost 5 pounds after my cycle.
    I just wanna say thanks for all the great info that everybody puts on this side everyday it really helped me a lott..thanks everybody.

ps what do you guys do after a cycle just blast or take a longer cruise? Or just start with a new a new baseline en dont look back?

Wow, you went frrom 275 for 8 to 315 for 20 and 450 for 4. Awesome progress cous. Way to kill the log book. :2guns:

Comment

JPN, Welcome to the pound and very impressive weights there, great job...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Well done JPN... it's progress like that others need to hear about! Imagine what another few months/years will deliver!!! =O All the best, keep us all updated on your progress.
        No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Thanks guys for the replies i will keep you informed about my progress.

Comment

Working...
          X