True Protein to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Protein to Australia

I'm on the verge on ordering 50lb of WPC from TP.
    I just want to make sure that there are no problems bringing this into Australia because Customs here are a nightmare - even though protein is obviously legal here a package like this will be held up no doubt.
    Anyone from Australia ordered from TP & how long did it take to get your order?
    Cheers
    "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
    DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
    for a 5% Discount
    :wavey:

Took my 15lbs to reach Aus, Perth in just over 2 months by surface mail. I'd imagine it would take a little longer for 50lbs because of the time it will spend in customs.
    Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

Comment

we are recommending all NON-US orders to be packaged in our plastic jugs. this seems to not throw any red flags up at customs, as a big bag of powder would. as well, parcel post shipping is cheap, but like apocz said it can take awhile, airmail will take about a week.

thanks,
      doug
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Geez, I can't imagine why 50lbs of powder in plastic bags, being shipped from overseas, would raise any suspicion... lol
        Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

Comment

It seems every package I get here in Adelaide the past few years always has a gapping rip in it! That was rare prior to 9/11, and I have ordered numerous products from overseas!
          No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
            we are recommending all NON-US orders to be packaged in our plastic jugs. this seems to not throw any red flags up at customs, as a big bag of powder would. as well, parcel post shipping is cheap, but like apocz said it can take awhile, airmail will take about a week.

thanks,
            doug
            THanks for the heads up

How do I go about getting the order packaged in plastic jugs?
            I can't see that option on the ordering page of the site?
            Cheers
            "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
            for a 5% Discount

Comment

Originally posted by ApoCz
              Geez, I can't imagine why 50lbs of powder in plastic bags, being shipped from overseas, would raise any suspicion... lol
              Very true.
              When I returned from my last trip I brought the rest of my supps/protein back & everything was examined thoroughly, even though I had obtained a letter from Customs prior to returning stating that what I had was legal.

DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
              for a 5% Discount

Comment

Beware, Dante & Doug are notorious for rubbing the outside of the package with Kibbles & Bits prior to sending it overseas. It drives the dogs crazy. So it may be delayed.
                Lift big 2 get big
                TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                mod at bodybuilding.com
                mod at iron-forum.com
                mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
                So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
                "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
                Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

Originally posted by BigDownUnder
                  THanks for the heads up

How do I go about getting the order packaged in plastic jugs?
                  I can't see that option on the ordering page of the site?
                  Cheers
                  there is a packaging option with each product. Bags or Jugs...

d
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Working...
                  X