X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egill
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyson23
    Yes last time were the numbers prior to this 10day break i took... and yes i expected to be weaker just for the fact that not only did i take the days off but i didnt even workout period. But i guess my body needed the break and im glad i didnt dump the exercises thinking it was time to change what it was time for was a CRUISE... well mabye not the way DC has it lined out but i needed a overall break for my body
    keep in mind that you might even have needed the cruise a little sooner (especially if you were feelin a little beat up or tired?),...... and if you feel like taking 10 day's completely off instead of the usual cruising with workouts then that's fine.

good luck. :flex:

Leave a comment:

• Tyson23
    replied
    Yes last time were the numbers prior to this 10day break i took... and yes i expected to be weaker just for the fact that not only did i take the days off but i didnt even workout period. But i guess my body needed the break and im glad i didnt dump the exercises thinking it was time to change what it was time for was a CRUISE... well mabye not the way DC has it lined out but i needed a overall break for my body

Leave a comment:

• In-Human
    replied
    Ty, Most guys after a criuse are just a bit weaker when then left off on the last blast, maybe 5-10%, but once you hit the second rotation you will be surpassing those old numbers you left off on the last blast, usually everyone drops 5-12 lbs on a two week criuse, and with the straight set training and not going to failure you will be a tad weaker, but its the recouperation part that is needed here for your body and stomach to get a rest...

Leave a comment:

• Egill
    replied
    let my get this straight, are "Last time" the numbers you ended with last blast and "This time" your first numbers in the new blast?,........ if so then that's amazing, most here are weaker after a cruise.

Leave a comment:

• Tyson23
    replied
    ok guys just incase anyone was curious on how things turned on here it is..... i decided not to drop the exercies becuaes i know how valuable the smythe is for chest workouts and i just didnt want to let go... i was hoping the 10days of training i took would be what i needed and here are the results.

Last time..............................This time
    Low incline 230 13rp==== ======230 15rp
    Hammer shoulder press-235 13rp----- 235 13rp
    Skull crushers=100 15rp ====== 110 17rp
    hAmmer lat pull down 235 17rp==255 17rp
    Bentover rows- 195 12rep======205 12reps

As you can see i beat almost all my weights last time so it looks like my body was just really overtrained and i needed those 10 days off but didnt really n eed to change up the exercises for chest just needed a break. I didnt really surpass my chest big time or anything but you guys were saying dont expect to much the first day back might be alittle weak but i felt GREAT thanks for all your help ill keep you guys posted

Leave a comment:

• Egill
    replied
    Thanks Egill and Jp i appreciate all your posts this thread... i am overanlayzing shit here and i just need to make a move and do it... as long as im lifting and progressing in ANY exercises i will grow. Thanks again and ill keep you guys updated on what route i decide to go and how it works out thanks again
    excactly Tyson, and I'm glad I could help,... keep us updated.

Even to this day, I want to have tendencies to think too hard, when it's much simpler than some of us make it out to be.
    yeah, I still do that too once in a while, but at least I'm more aware of it.

Leave a comment:

• jimpaul
    replied
    Thanks Egill and Jp i appreciate all your posts this thread... i am overanlayzing shit here and i just need to make a move and do it... as long as im lifting and progressing in ANY exercises i will grow. Thanks again and ill keep you guys updated on what route i decide to go and how it works out thanks again

p.s. jp your not havnig trouble communicating im just repeating myself over and over like a dumbass lol
    Well thanks for covering up for me Tyson lol.
    I had a tendency to overanalyze this program but (you know who) set me straight.
    Even to this day, I want to have tendencies to think too hard, when it's much simpler than some of us make it out to be.

Leave a comment:

• Tyson23
    replied

p.s. jp your not havnig trouble communicating im just repeating myself over and over like a dumbass lol

Leave a comment:

• Egill
    replied
    Originally posted by jimpaul
    I'm definitely having a lack of communicado with Tyson, I'll leave it be.
    lol, jim, at least you're trying.

Leave a comment:

• jimpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by Egill
    He's talking about the cruising jim,...... it's okay to slack a little during the cruising Tyson23, but still try to get 5 meals every day (when cruising).

I'm definitely having a lack of communicado with Tyson, I'll leave it be.

Leave a comment:

• Egill
    replied
    You have to make sure your eating like you should be eating if your expecting to make gains.
    He's talking about the cruising jim,...... it's okay to slack a little during the cruising Tyson23, but still try to get 5 meals every day (when cruising).

I just want it to grow and dont know if i should drop these 2 smythe exercies out...
    It's really hard to say, no one should know that better than you. You know I lost some exercises last blast where I felt like I wasn't any stronger than the last workout but I still upped the weight and then next time I did the exercise I couldn't beat it,............ so you might know what to do, you're just overthinking,.......... anyway, you learn from mistakes and you'll know your body better with time so relax.

Leave a comment:

• jimpaul
    replied
    Tyson you said, "and as far as protien goes i didnt really get to much of it my eating wasnt really that bad just not consistent enough... "

You have to make sure your eating like you should be eating if your expecting to make gains.

If you don't eat like you should, then this problem is going to start happening with a bunch of exercises.

I didn't realize you were having the problem with 2 different chest movements.

If your wasting your time with these exercises, dump them. Plain and simple.

Leave a comment:

• Tyson23
    replied
    no other supplements just creatine... and as far as protien goes i didnt really get to much of it my eating wasnt really that bad just not consistent enough... but i guess im starting to get off topic here my post was about my chest exercises lol sorry guys for dragging this one way to long. I just want it to grow and dont know if i should drop these 2 smythe exercies out...

Leave a comment:

• Egill
    replied
    I was taking creatine but these last 10days off i have done nothing at all in the gym or supplment wise which is stupid im sure its al out of my system now. Well let me know what you think i should do
    I wouldn't worry if you'we skipped the creatine in 10 day's that's not that much,........ so you skipped some other supplements too? was your protein still moderately high during cruising?

Leave a comment:

• Tyson23
    replied
    trust me JP i would be braver if i was able to do it lol if i get for 12RP one workout and next time around ill go for the same weight for 15rp and add 2.5 on each side. The thing is how much can i really expect to put on if i only got 12rp putting a 25 on each side wouldnt be a good idea since that would make me get a total of liek 6-8rp. I was taking creatine but these last 10days off i have done nothing at all in the gym or supplment wise which is stupid im sure its al out of my system now. Well let me know what you think i should do

Leave a comment:

Working...
X