Ok I broke the machine now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I broke the machine now what?

Well it happended again. This time is wasn't a cable snapping....

I was doing the full stack and then some tonight on the leg Adductor, and I managed to crack the frame.

So what do I do now?

I love doing these, they have really improved my leg thickness/width, ever since you suggested them a few months back Dante.

I've made great progress on them, and the gym owner said its gonna be at least 4 weeks till its replaced or fixed, since the atlantis equipment company has to come in an assess the damage before replacing it.

Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

I guess you just have to take a little brake from that machine, I'm not sure what else you could do,..... buy one, lol.
    each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
    for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Welcome to the club, at the gym I train at they actually put my name up on the board for how many items I destroyed, I keep telling the owner its DC's fault, he still hasn't figured out who that is yet...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

You could either take a brake from the machine or go to another gym when that exercise comes up if you really like it that much.

Comment

So is there any other sub exercise I can do in the meantime that hits my legs in a similar way till its fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Creator_11
            So is there any other sub exercise I can do in the meantime that hits my legs in a similar way till its fixed?
            not that I know of,.... you could squeeze a swiss ball until it explodes, that's a challenge, lol.
            each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
            for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

actually you could ask a fitness girl all the side leg raises she does and just add weight.
              - you could lie on youre side on a bench and attach ankle bracelet thing to a low pulley and do the side leg raises, ive never done it but the principle appears to be the same. its just an idea.

Comment

The ball's your best bet. Get a highly inflated one and go to town squeezing it. You do it with you knees foward and your toes only touching the ground.

Comment

use the ankle straps to the cross over lower pully and stand away from it and addduct holding the other side rail for balance--do abduction the oposite way
                  im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Thanks berkshirebody

Well its not going to be much fo a problem for very long, I talked to the gym owner about it, and he had one of the trainers dismantle it the day after it broke, and its now being shipped back the manufacturer to be fixed, and should be back in the gym with a weeks time.

Its nice to have a gym owner who understands, your dedication, and is willing to go that little extra mile to get the equipment fixed and working faster then normal.

Comment

its so crazy..that u guys managed to destroy machines..urgh..sick..lol
                      Your Training is Brutal..But the Side Effects Shouldn't be..

Comment

On the one hand it's cool destroying machines but then again, it's the Adductor machine so I have to take point off for that
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Working...
                        X