Straight Sets Question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Sets Question..

I NEED SOME CLEARIFYING ON THIS QUESTION.. if a person is doing chest , back, shoulder tri's on the same day and decides to straight set the tri's due to fatigue or some other reason.. does he do one straight set or two straight sets?? same for shoulders ect.. thanks

Just one set
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Lats here's what I think I know about the program, if your getting ready for a contest and you have been cutting then yeah, then it's suggested to do straight sets. If your just starting into the program, straights sets are recommended until you find out what your recuperation abilities are.

But once you've established that, then you should always rest-pause your sets. For all bodyparts (except quads and back) it's just one single rest-pause set.

If your that fatigued, skip the gym that day and go when your ready. That's what's recommended to us.
      If I went to the gym and started feeling beat, I'd walk out and come back a day or so later.

If your not making it through the workout then maybe you have to cut it back some. Look into the sticky called (DC workout schedules for various people).

A breakdown of the routine can look like this:

A)
      biceps
      forearms
      back width
      back thickness

B)
      Chest
      Shoulders
      Triceps

C)
      Calves
      Hams
      Quads

This not only works for busy schedules but I believe it works for poorer recuperative abilities as well.

Before you cut the program back (if you do), you should make sure you are eating as Dante would recommend, first.

hope that helped
      jim
      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
      Good luck
      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
      X