Old School! What I can do when Im handed awesome genetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School! What I can do when Im handed awesome genetics

Someone asked me in email the other day about "Big C" who I mentioned in the post Cycle for pennies. This is many years back, one of the first few local guys I had trained. He had been lifting for 7 years but was stuck at 189lbs (5'10") and asked me to help him get to 200 (LOL).....You guys know me, I look at 200 with disrespect because 250-300lbs is where its at!!! This picture is of Big C after we put 34lbs of him and he is at 223lbs (holding a copy of my old mag).
    After these pics we put another 40lbs on him and took him all the way up to 263lbs at this same exact leaness and it was a freakshow, a serious freakshow. I wish to god I had pics of him at 263lbs but I cant find them--it was a carbon copy of Chris Cormier.

74lbs gained and Im talking a lean 74lbs in 2.5 years, so much for that 10lbs a year bullshit, I refuse those limits. But you hand me those kind of genetics to work with and my job becomes easy and fun as hell.
    @dante_trudel

uhm...wow. Fucking wow.

dude...fuck...LOL

Comment

Uhm...wow. He seriously looks better than alot of pros...

Comment

Don't get your hopes up about my genetics when you start training me in Jan.. I'll bust my ass, but I can't do anything about the genes.
        I haven't posted it on the board yet, but I'm scheduled to start training with DC on 1/31. I just got to finish gathering the cash and losing a bit more fat. DC training seems to fit me very well so far using it on my own so I can't wait to see what DC can do.

Comment

Man, he look's fucking awesome....
          TRAIN
          EAT
          SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

Damn, no one else is responding? There are PROS that don't look that good. His legs are HUGE!!! I want legs like that

Comment

Calm down Allen.....I can see you falling in love all over again
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

it lengthens and thins him out when its rotated Deepsquat so I deleted your post, I tried it last nite and it would thin him out if I tried to upright it---I put the original photo in the 4x6 slot in the way it said to put it on a scanner--it came out sideways on my cd disk--anyone know why? My original looks just like the pic up above if turned sideways. As Big C reads this board from time to time I wanted to give him his due
                Last edited by Doggcrapp; 11-13-2004, 03:04 PM.
                @dante_trudel

Comment

WOW! 6 years on the web ...and I get my first deleted post...should have happened a lot sooner!
                  This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

wow....I get about a dozen posts deleted every week.Congratulations on your first DS
                    Massive G
                    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

(removed the pic, I saw the difference now)
                      Last edited by Jishuku; 11-14-2004, 05:47 AM.

Comment

MOTIVATION!!!!!!!

Right now I am on a maintance diet, but some mid-December it's bulk time and this is a good motivator!!!!

Congrats to Dante and a big congrats to Big C.
                        www.TrueProtein.com
                        www.TrueProteinCanada.com
                        KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
                        TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

I got chubby white boy genes..... I'll never grow,,,arggggggggh
                          SweatMachine
                          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Jishuku...don't do it...or you too will have the rath of the Dogg come down on you and delete your post
                            This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

Some of big C's training weights Ive spotted him on at his largest (he had freaky unbelievable pressing power on movements)--I believe as a 185lb safety in college he had the second best bench press on the team and it was either 501 or 511--a huge lineman 280-300lbs had the best

150lb flat dumbell presses for 18-straight(photographed by Musclemag Intl during this)
                              140lb seated dumbell presses for 14
                              flat bench 455 for 9 (first part of his rest pause for that-not the total which I think was 13 or 14)
                              rock bottom squat with 545 for 14 reps
                              leg press--I cant remember exactly as it was in my old gym but at his very best we filled up both sides which I believe was 9 or 10 plates, and then put a barbell on top with 6 plates on each side and he would crank that out for reps (deep)

Pound for pound the absolutely strongest bodybuilder ive ever trained
                              Last edited by Doggcrapp; 11-13-2004, 08:38 PM.
                              @dante_trudel

Comment

Working...
                              X