My DC progression...It ain't Pretty! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DC progression...It ain't Pretty! lol

Just finished my second blast with DC. Just wanted to give an update to where I'm at....it ain't pretty, but it is more muscle than I've ever carried. I can hardley hold a candle to any of the guys on here, but I'm trying my best and getting ready to step on stage for my first show next year. I started with DC for a blast a couple years ago at 215. Here's the pic of me at 215. Can you say beanpole.
    Last edited by xRAJAx; 11-09-2004, 03:48 PM.

After that first blast I got to 230 when I dieted off some fat. Here is a pic from 1 year ago at 230.

Comment

Then this July 1st I started working with DC again. I started at a pretty sloppy 230 and am now sitting at 273 after two blasts. I'm starting my cruise right now. Now at 273 I'm about the same BF that I started at at 230 which was high to begin with. But its crazy because I'm PRing every damn lift now! Its nuts. But I've got a couple more months to go before my contest prep so just wanted to give a big THANKS to DC for helping me get to where i'm at today. I've been workign out for 6 years...and have grown more in these 3 blasts than all the years before...this shit plain works.

R

Comment

wow, that's some awesome progress bro. your looking big! great job!

i gotta question for ya. what part of sf are you from?
        TRAIN
        EAT
        SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

XX, Keep it up, you are doing fine, you can keep that BF at 215 and still pak on the muscle, keep your diet going with high protein, good job...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

great job, great progress. keep up the good work cause whatever you've been doing is working.

Comment

Originally posted by JnJ23
              wow, that's some awesome progress bro. your looking big! great job!

i gotta question for ya. what part of sf are you from?

I work in Emeryville, and live and train in Vallejo. You live in the city?

ALL: Thanks for the replys!

R

Comment

Originally posted by xRAJAx
                I work in Emeryville, and live and train in Vallejo. You live in the city?

ALL: Thanks for the replys!

R
                I live in South San Francisco.
                TRAIN
                EAT
                SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

Wow! Rock on raj!
                  Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

Yea at 6'3" we knew Raj wasnt going to cut it as a 188lbs lightheavyweight near guys who are 5'7" 198lbs...he would get blown offstage, so we had to do some drastic things here in trying to gain muscle mass at an incredible high rate in the little time we had to do it. 273lbs offseason will put him in the heavyweights for his show which is still going to be tall but give him a better chance....43lbs gained in a few months is pretty nutso, dont try that at home
                    Last edited by Doggcrapp; 11-09-2004, 09:38 PM.
                    @dante_trudel

Comment

That is amazing progress! Nice work...

Comment

Great work Raj and Dante!!
                        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                        Good luck
                        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Raj...keep going bro....300lbs awaits
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Damn xRAJAx, motivating stuff!!! All the best in reaching the magic 3-0-0.
                            No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                              Yea at 6'3" we knew Raj wasnt going to cut it as a 188lbs lightheavyweight near guys who are 5'7" 198lbs...he would get blown offstage, so we had to do some drastic things here in trying to gain muscle mass at an incredible high rate in the little time we had to do it. 273lbs offseason will put him in the heavyweights for his show which is still going to be tall but give him a better chance....43lbs gained in a few months is pretty nutso, dont try that at home

I'm 6'4 but what's an inch

Seriously thanks to everyone that has responded I'm focused on getting as big as I can without gaining anymore fat. Putting myself out here will keep me motivated to do the best job I can. Hopefully in the next year I can reach that magic 300! :rocker:

Thanks again all.

R

Comment

Working...
                              X