Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Dante

Hey guys,

Does any body know where I could find some pictures of what Dante looks like? He is a competitive bodybuilder so does anybody have pics of a show he competed in? Dante, maybe you could post some pics.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't competed yet,....... he posted some pictures recently in the dogg pound general conversation forum but that was only temporary, the post was open for one day or something.
    each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
    for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Dante doesn't like posting pics. Trust me though, he is a big ass dude and be glad you are following his program.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobed
        Hey guys,

Does any body know where I could find some pictures of what Dante looks like? He is a competitive bodybuilder so does anybody have pics of a show he competed in? Dante, maybe you could post some pics.

i can email you the pics he posted in the general conversation forum, i got the from JP. just pm me with your email address if you want them...
        -----------------------------------
        TrueProtein.com
        Discount Code: grm229
        ------------------------------------

Comment

If anyone is interested I have pics of Dante in the tub when he was 6 months old and weighed only 125lbs. It was taken right after he ate his rubber ducky. In bewteen meals and all.
          Through the best and the worst
          The struggle and sacrifice.
          For the true who've remained and the new blood.
          Motivation, undying allegiance
          Striving through the hardships and affliction.
          Every drop of blood
          Every bitter tear
          Every bead of sweat
          I live for this

Comment

DC posted a few pics for a short time the removed them.
            He's a moose no doubt. a good +300lber-- its not important though, as the best trainers in the world are the best or biggest bodybuilders. DC knows his shit you can trust in that.
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

He is the issue of Mens Fitness October '03, he has a center fold in that issue, doing tri kickbacks with those nice pink DBs, I think is a collectors item but I can lend it to you if you like...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

lol,, i have a pic of him looking ripped in cutoff shirt with gary coleman on it saying "bling, bling" or was it bobby brown.. anyway pm me.. lol
                "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

My last dieted down pics were at 238lbs (3 weeks out) many years back and noone is seeing those.
                  @dante_trudel

Comment

I can send you a pic of Dante cheching a cows ass out!
                    Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Here's Dante after his last round of clomid, feeling his feminine side
                      Hey, at least he's got the legs to pull it off, huh? :flex:
                      Lift big 2 get big
                      TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                      mod at bodybuilding.com
                      mod at iron-forum.com
                      mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
                      So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
                      "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
                      Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

the real question is "what the hell was ctgblue searching for on the net when he came across that pic"

or dont we wanna no? lol
                        Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

BWHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

R

Comment

Originally posted by ctgblue
                            Here's Dante after his last round of clomid, feeling his feminine side
                            Hey, at least he's got the legs to pull it off, huh? :flex:
                            ct, that's just so wrong lol.
                            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                            Good luck
                            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

That's the funniest thing i've seen in a while.

What messed-up site did that come from?

Comment

Working...
                              X