To Massive G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Massive G

hey I was reading soe of the Dogg-logg over on Mayham ..and over on page 5 you layout what you eat for a given dayy question to you is do you really eat up to 13 ties a day ??? WOW! :dcchomp:
    This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

That's why he's 'Massive G' instead of just 'G'

Massive, is this your practicing the ANTF? (Anabolic Nutrient Timing Factor)

Comment

YES my food amount will vary.
      I would rather see someone copy the number of meals I eat in a day then the amount of protein.
      Sometimes I can eat as much as 1000 grams a day and as little as 500, but one thing I never change is the number of feedings just the portion sizes. I always eat 10 meals a day at minimum.
      I don't force feed myself anymore like I used too...I measure my hunger over a given day..if not a hungry day it will be 500 grams and 10 meals a day..if really hungry I will place shakes in between meals to curb that appetite.
      It's all about effecient eating and keeping the blood amino pool up IMO...
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G
        Sometimes I can eat as much as 1000 grams a day

Comment

G I have to ask, what difference do you feel throughout the day when you're taking in 1000g? A much more abundant stream of amino acids, so maybe better pumps?

Comment

Working...
          X