• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana TP

IT ROCKS! Receive my order the other day! Taste awesome! :showoff:
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

yeah, it is one of my favs too. i actually mix it half strawbery half banana, i think this is probably my favorite (i should probably add this flavor to the list, i think people would like it). but the BSL orange cream is growing on me too, i actually crave it in the morning.

d
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
      yeah, it is one of my favs too. i actually mix it half strawbery half banana, i think this is probably my favorite (i should probably add this flavor to the list, i think people would like it). but the BSL orange cream is growing on me too, i actually crave it in the morning.

d
      LOL @ craving orange cream. I just ordered two flavor packs of it, I'll get back to the board on how good it REALLY is...Doug being the flavor slut that he is.

Comment

i ordered banana as well,, but this orange cream has me wanting to place in a order, have to wait till this 11lbs is gone though
        "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Originally posted by tpc

d
          I am gonna put the mix in waffles in the morning. That is one thing I credit TP for that your guys should REALLY advertise more the BAKING ASPECT. The mix cooks VERY VERY WELL. GREAT TEXTURE! AND VERY FILLING WITHOUT BLOAT. 25 grams of protein per waffle and just under 20 grams of carbs...BEFORE the syrup.
          International Elite Raw Powerlifter
          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Future
            I am gonna put the mix in waffles in the morning. That is one thing I credit TP for that your guys should REALLY advertise more the BAKING ASPECT. The mix cooks VERY VERY WELL. GREAT TEXTURE! AND VERY FILLING WITHOUT BLOAT. 25 grams of protein per waffle and just under 20 grams of carbs...BEFORE the syrup.
            yeah, i make protein pancakes everyonce in awhile with the ion-exchange. they are somewhat dry if you cook them to long, nothing a little extra syrup can't cure, lol...

d
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Is that "orange cream" like a creamcicle (sp?)?
              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
              Good luck
              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
              SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
              TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Speaking of protein, I just got a shipment of 50lbs sitting in my garage right now.. YUM!!!!

25lbs Vanilla
                25lbs Chocolate

Something tells me I might need to try some of these other flavours now.
                www.TrueProtein.com
                www.TrueProteinCanada.com
                KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
                TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul
                  Is that "orange cream" like a creamcicle (sp?)?
                  yeah, it tastes like a creamsicle...
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Shit yeah, it's like a creamsicle. So good.

I used to order plain protein from TP and get my flavoring from BSL. Now this is so much more convenient.

Comment

I like adding the protein to pancakes. Vanilla and chocolate work well, although the idea of having some strawberry and banana in my pancakes sounds pretty good, too.

Comment

I find the banana a little overpowering
                        I mix 2 parts strawberry to 1 part banana and find the taste is overwhelmingly banana
                        good, but overpowering
                        Lift big 2 get big
                        TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                        mod at bodybuilding.com
                        mod at iron-forum.com
                        mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
                        So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
                        "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
                        Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

you're a fruity bunch of motherfuckers
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Working...
                          X