Its come to my attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its come to my attention

That theres snipy little bullshit stuff going on behind the scenes in this forum. You got a problem with someone, email them or PM them and tell them straight up. Dont pull that petty little bitch crap and try to make them look bad to others in emails or PM's. This isnt to one person, this is to a couple people and I dont know the whole story here but I'm hearing tiny, tiny bits from someone who doesnt want to be involved and are being closemouthed (respectable) about it so I cant email anyone about this. You want to pull that shit then get the hell off this board and go to bodybuilding.com or make your own message board called the "Unhappy with myself so Im a snipy little bitch" board ok? Because I sure as hell dont want your ass here.
    You guys I train know how I work, if i have a problem with you I let it fly. JP has heard it from me and fixed what I was not happy with, Rowtogrow has and fixed it, Shivane has, Raul and others. I ripped into Inhuman with a very long email a couple months back when I was pissed at something and he definitely let me know straight up what he thought I was faulting at too--and I respect stuff like that....and thats how these situations should be dealt with. Between the people involved. Before you start sniping at someone behind the scenes in this forum you better look in the freaking mirror and compare what youve done to help people out to what the person your snapping at has done to help people out, because you might find yourself seriously lacking. Simple as this, if I hear something I dont like and is truly "over the line" Ill ban you (you might care or you might not give a crap) but you can go find Rocky III and hang out with him somewhere
    IG is

@dante_trudel

Did I do something that I am not aware of?
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

It is odd that this came up after my little outburst at someone. but come to think about it I told that person up front., LIKE I ALWAYS do. Nevermind must not be me.

Comment

online drama is pointless,, arguing different viewpoints is always healthy as long as it stays at some sort of debate and nothing else,, but if you have to resort to emailing others about someone else thats childish .. i know nothing about whats going on and prefer it that way.. damn email thugs i hate those people .. lol
        "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Well, I guess if I dont know than its a good thing...maybe. Maybe I made someone mad and dont know it. I am guilty of being an ass all too many times but usually I know it.
          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

gotcha DC.
            Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Shit guys this is an awesome board with an awesome group of ppl. I'm glad to see DC and the mods won't let it get polluted with BS. Can't we all just get along!

P.S. Anyone want to PM me what happened?...I love this Soap Opera stuff- LOL!

Comment

speedr,, you got a pm..
                "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

The answers to all your concerns are really quite simple as Dante explained it to me.

(e.g.) Jim, if you have a problem with someone on the board.......eat your fu**ing protein!

Having trouble dealing with a family crisis................eat your fu**ing protein!!

Can't seem to find that special someone for your life.............hmmmm....................eat your fu**ing protein and shutup!

lol sorry it had to be said
                  ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                  Good luck
                  Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                  SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                  TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

has nothing to do with you at all Future
                    IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

My paranoid psyche thanks you.
                      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

good stuff DC. i love a board with intelligent mods with a quick baton to lay down the law from time to time.
                        word

Comment

Did IH eat someone?
                          Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Originally posted by Grammostola
                            Did IH eat someone?

LOL!

I doubt it. I think he's prepping for a show. Besides he hasn't eaten anybody in a while. Could be someone else though. Yes, I'm looking at you, FH.

I hope whatever is going on can be resolved. I love this board and all you knuckleheads
                            Through the best and the worst
                            The struggle and sacrifice.
                            For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                            Motivation, undying allegiance
                            Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                            Every drop of blood
                            Every bitter tear
                            Every bead of sweat
                            I live for this

Comment

Originally posted by Gollum
                              LOL!

Could be someone else though. Yes, I'm looking at you, FH.

??....What do you want to know?This is a MYSTERY to me too.....I think
                              Massive G
                              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Working...
                              X