Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample workout schedules

Hi everyone,

OK, so I am going to start my DC style training this week. I have been reading as much as I can about all the principles behind DC training, but I am still having a hard time really understanding some of the finer details of DC training. I saw the thread that has the split with the body parts listed, but I can't find any post that really shows details of weights/ reps/ rest periods/ how long the rest pause is for...etc. Has everyone on this board trained with Dante? Can someone please reccomend either a good post on this website or an article from anywhere else that really goes into all the nuances of the training methods. There is someplace where i can get that info, right? I mean is it possible to do this style of training without direct help from Dante?

I am actually thinking about training with Dante, but I don't have the cash right now, so I thought I would start DC training and see how it goes. Plus this style of training is radically different from anything i have done before so I want to get used to it before I start training with Dante, if he accepts me as a client that is.

I would really appreciate it if someone could reccomend a good article I could read to help me solidify my new workout schedule.

Just to clarify, I am definetly not asking anyone to design a workout schedule for me, I am very capable of doing that myself. I am just having a difficult time finding posts on this forum that really help a DC novice get started.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by Jobed; 11-04-2004, 10:17 PM.

nOOOOb ALERT!...Quick someone send for InHuman.We've got questions..We NEED answers
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Ok you can start by reading the sticky's and you can list the exercise you are going to use for us to comment on.

I mean is it possible to do this style of training without direct help from Dante?
      Yes, just read alot,.....have you read cycle for pennies or the dogg log on musclemayhem??
      each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
      for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Egill,
        thanks for the reply. I am reading the Dogg logg now, I didn't know about musclemayhem.com, thanks. I can't find the cycles for pennies thread though. Is it about steroids, because I am really not interested in steroids as I am only 21.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Jobed
          Egill,
          thanks for the reply. I am reading the Dogg logg now, I didn't know about musclemayhem.com, thanks. I can't find the cycles for pennies thread though. Is it about steroids, because I am really not interested in steroids as I am only 21.

Thanks again
          it's not much about steroids, here is the link to the old board where this all started: http://www.animalkits.be/phpBB/viewt...&forum=11&1586
          (I could also email you a word file of cfp if you'd prefer reading it like that) Also keep in mind that some things have updated since the cfp.

Thanks again
          No problem, welcome to the board.
          each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
          for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Thanks again Egill,

The Dogg Logg had the answers I was lookin for.

Comment

Working...
            X