Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUEPROTEIN.COM WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR MONTHLY PROTEIN POWDER INTAKE(read post 68)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TRUEPROTEIN.COM WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR MONTHLY PROTEIN POWDER INTAKE(read post 68)

    I never realized how many people still arent on the internet until everyone of late in my gym has been asking me how to get some protein from our company Trueprotein.com
    I kept telling them to just get on the net and order it but 4 out of 5 of these people are still not on the net (surprised the hell out of me). So I take their orders and I'm putting 10-30lb bags of protein in my car and sell it to these guys at the gym. Which got me thinking about the following.....

    a)most hardcore lifters use 2LBS of protein a week so 8LBs of protein a month is the average.
    b)Why not give people the chance to get their personal protein intake they use paid for by us?

    So this is what Doug and I decided to do if you guys want to sell protein for us (to sell to anyone out there internet access or not)

    1)contact us and let us know at [email protected], lets say your name is Fred, we will give you your own discount code "Fred" for 5% off any order where that discount code is used. You can either order for them or give people that discount code so it tells Doug and I that particular customer came from you.

    2)Anytime all your orders for the "Fred" discount code add up to $300 dollars or more you get 8lbs of the protein of your choice (with our free flavors/sweeteners) from us. This $300 dollars doesnt include shipping/taxes or any other costs on our end, it just counts for the protein cost. For example: One of your customers buys 280 bucks of protein and the shipping comes to 27 dollars=307 total dollars. That doesnt mean your at 300, that means your at 280 (shipping cost doesnt count)

    3)Our average order is 80-90 dollars, so if that held true all you would need is to get 3-4 people to buy with your discount code this month and you get your protein powder intake this month paid for.

    4)We are not including your own personal buying in this total. We want you as a salesman bringing us new customers so you can get free protein to help you along with your goals. We dont want some guy buying 50 bucks from you and then you buying 250 dollars for yourself to get 8lbs free. If we feel your trying to scam us in any way, we withhold the right to just cease the barter swap, delete your discount code and say "well we are trying to do you a fair trade of business for free protein and we feel your taking advantage of us now". Hopefully noone does that but we could tell you some stories of what we have seen so far in this business.

    5)Last week, I put 4 samples of 1LB bags of Ion exchange whey isolate (2 chocolate, 2 vanilla)in my gym bag and handed them out to 3 guys and one girl in my gym who I thought would like this protein. Three of those people ordered within the next 3 days from me. One guy for 172 bucks, one guy for 135 dollars and the girl ordered 48 bucks. The first 2 guys put me at 300 dollars which would mean if I was one of you guys doing this program I would of already gotten my 8lbs of free protein. Its pretty damn easy and I dont talk much to people in my gym because I dont like to get bugged while I lift, so if I can do it, hell anyone here can. All I ask is please dont get us in trouble by blatantly spamming people or ramming it down their throat if you sell on the net ok. Both Doug and I thought of USMuscle (Allen) right off the bat when we were talking about this, that guy has the knack for this kind of thing and would probably have 32LBs of protein a month at his doorstep.

    Both Doug and I are cheap bastards, we fight for the lowest price at the highest quality on clothes, cars, food, supplements you name it....back in the day I would of jumped at something like this, so if you guys want to do it, just let us know.
    Its pretty easy to get 4 of your buddies buying protein from you every month so you get yours for free.

    thanks Dante/Doug
    @dante_trudel

  • #2
    Fred is the generic guy at everyones gym who shadowboxes in front of the dumbell rack, tells everyone he leg presses 1400 but his range of motion is 2.35 inches, puts water on his upper arms at the bubbler when noone is looking to "enhance the muscular sheen", tells everyone within 100 feet that he "used to be 287 shredded, but is now getting back into it", still wears zubaz clownpants with a fanny pack, lets everyone know he is a true american badass and MMA fighter (translation:took a karate class when he was 6), once trained with "name of pro bodybuilder" (translation:spotted him on the incline bench one time), and is known far and wide as "280lbs of potatoes in a 180lb bag"
    @dante_trudel

    Comment


    • #3
      sounds good to me DC, let the referrels rain..
      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Doggcrapp
        Fred is the generic guy at everyones gym who shadowboxes in front of the dumbell rack, tells everyone he leg presses 1400 but his range of motion is 2.35 inches, puts water on his upper arms at the bubbler when noone is looking to "enhance the muscular sheen", tells everyone within 100 feet that he "used to be 287 shredded, but is now getting back into it", still wears zubaz clownpants with a fanny pack, lets everyone know he is a true american badass and MMA fighter (translation:took a karate class when he was 6), once trained with "name of pro bodybuilder" (translation:spotted him on the incline bench one time), and is known far and wide as "280lbs of potatoes in a 180lb bag"
        Thats good...this guy is in my gym ...his name is "Wolf " and any exersice he can cheat on he will...if he can't cheat he won't do it! elbow wraps and knee wraps for everything 10 plate legpress with 3" range ...been training for 30 years ...and you would never know he has even lifted a weight!

        As for the referals, great I already have a friend at work that wants to buy from you ...rack um up
        This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

        I say" I know!"

        She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

        I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

        She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

        I said " I know that too!"

        Comment


        • #5
          BTW Can we use the discount code ourselfs to get 5% off?
          This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

          I say" I know!"

          She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

          I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

          She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

          I said " I know that too!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Doggcrapp
            I never realized how many people still arent on the internet until everyone of late in my gym has been asking me how to get some protein from our company Trueprotein.com
            I kept telling them to just get on the net and order it but 4 out of 5 of these people are still not on the net (surprised the hell out of me). So I take their orders and I'm putting 10-30lb bags of protein in my car and sell it to these guys at the gym. Which got me thinking about the following.....

            a)most hardcore lifters use 2LBS of protein a week so 8LBs of protein a month is the average.
            b)Why not give people the chance to get their personal protein intake they use paid for by us?

            So this is what Doug and I decided to do if you guys want to sell protein for us (to sell to anyone out there internet access or not)

            1)contact us and let us know at [email protected], lets say your name is Fred, we will give you your own discount code "Fred" for 5% off any order where that discount code is used. You can either order for them or give people that discount code so it tells Doug and I that particular customer came from you.

            2)Anytime all your orders for the "Fred" discount code add up to $300 dollars or more you get 8lbs of the protein of your choice (with our free flavors/sweeteners) from us. This $300 dollars doesnt include shipping/taxes or any other costs on our end, it just counts for the protein cost. For example: One of your customers buys 280 bucks of protein and the shipping comes to 27 dollars=307 total dollars. That doesnt mean your at 300, that means your at 280 (shipping cost doesnt count)

            3)Our average order is 80-90 dollars, so if that held true all you would need is to get 3-4 people to buy with your discount code this month and you get your protein powder intake this month paid for.

            4)We are not including your own personal buying in this total. We want you as a salesman bringing us new customers so you can get free protein to help you along with your goals. We dont want some guy buying 50 bucks from you and then you buying 250 dollars for yourself to get 8lbs free. If we feel your trying to scam us in any way, we withhold the right to just cease the barter swap, delete your discount code and say "well we are trying to do you a fair trade of business for free protein and we feel your taking advantage of us now". Hopefully noone does that but we could tell you some stories of what we have seen so far in this business.

            5)Last week, I put 4 samples of 1LB bags of Ion exchange whey isolate (2 chocolate, 2 vanilla)in my gym bag and handed them out to 3 guys and one girl in my gym who I thought would like this protein. Three of those people ordered within the next 3 days from me. One guy for 172 bucks, one guy for 135 dollars and the girl ordered 48 bucks. The first 2 guys put me at 300 dollars which would mean if I was one of you guys doing this program I would of already gotten my 8lbs of free protein. Its pretty damn easy and I dont talk much to people in my gym because I dont like to get bugged while I lift, so if I can do it, hell anyone here can. All I ask is please dont get us in trouble by blatantly spamming people or ramming it down their throat if you sell on the net ok. Both Doug and I thought of USMuscle (Allen) right off the bat when we were talking about this, that guy has the knack for this kind of thing and would probably have 32LBs of protein a month at his doorstep.

            Both Doug and I are cheap bastards, we fight for the lowest price at the highest quality on clothes, cars, food, supplements you name it....back in the day I would of jumped at something like this, so if you guys want to do it, just let us know.
            Its pretty easy to get 4 of your buddies buying protein from you every month so you get yours for free.

            thanks Dante/Doug
            You seem to think about me for a whole lot of different jobs Dante...LOL. Just kidding, I like being acknowledged by you, means I'm not a nobody when it comes to DC training I guess. I dunno what gave you the idea that I'd be good for this LOL, I think you're gonna be disappointed

            All kidding aside, I guess you say that from all the guys on the net I get to order from you? I'm surprised they even said I sent them :o

            Anyways, I'll try. Most of the guys at my gym know nothing about nutrition or protein intake and are cheap bastards to boot but I'll definitely try. Then again, alot fo them DO get the shakes that the gym has, the shakes they charge $3.50 for!

            Comment


            • #7
              Great speech Allen.I feel like I'm at the Oscars
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

              www.trueprotein.com

              Discount Code MASSG

              MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

              MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                Fred is the generic guy at everyones gym who shadowboxes in front of the dumbell rack, tells everyone he leg presses 1400 but his range of motion is 2.35 inches, puts water on his upper arms at the bubbler when noone is looking to "enhance the muscular sheen", tells everyone within 100 feet that he "used to be 287 shredded, but is now getting back into it", still wears zubaz clownpants with a fanny pack, lets everyone know he is a true american badass and MMA fighter (translation:took a karate class when he was 6), once trained with "name of pro bodybuilder" (translation:spotted him on the incline bench one time), and is known far and wide as "280lbs of potatoes in a 180lb bag"

                My local Fred exists on Taco Bell and use to race superbikes-he's now about 22Y/O --but he really does shadow box in the mirror by the dumbells!

                This is a great offer DC, I'll work on it here at my end.
                SweatMachine
                (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

                That which we manifest lies before us.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice work Dante and Doug, sounds like you guys are a bunch of real down to earth business people

                  I've had quite a few people ask me about protein, and I just direct them to your site, since its top quality and most of all you guys lay it out as to how protein is manufactured, and what the differences are between them. That is the #1 question I get from people, whats the difference between the why proteins.
                  Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

                  Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                    Fred is the generic guy at everyones gym who shadowboxes in front of the dumbell rack, tells everyone he leg presses 1400 but his range of motion is 2.35 inches, puts water on his upper arms at the bubbler when noone is looking to "enhance the muscular sheen", tells everyone within 100 feet that he "used to be 287 shredded, but is now getting back into it", still wears zubaz clownpants with a fanny pack, lets everyone know he is a true american badass and MMA fighter (translation:took a karate class when he was 6), once trained with "name of pro bodybuilder" (translation:spotted him on the incline bench one time), and is known far and wide as "280lbs of potatoes in a 180lb bag"
                    I must say b4 I start my story that I am getting ready for my show next weekend.
                    Fred traveled to Ohio today. Does he wear orange and silver Zubaz. This guy I had to say
                    "leave me the F alone until I am done, then I will be more than happy to help you remember what you "forgot"." Just Ironic that you posted this yesterday. LOL
                    Needless to say he was gone by the time I was done with my workout. :enforcer:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think its a good idea, you guys have mail!

                      R

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey Allen,let's just sell protein back and forth to each other so that we can both get that 8lbs for free and suchlike OK?
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

                        www.trueprotein.com

                        Discount Code MASSG

                        MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

                        MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Another great idea from the dynamic duo. I'll get in on this.
                          Ain't Nuttin to it, but to do it!

                          True Protein- The Best!

                          TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: JER621

                          :grumpy:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                            Hey Allen,let's just sell protein back and forth to each other so that we can both get that 8lbs for free and suchlike OK?

                            :kick:

                            -------------
                            [email protected]
                            [email protected]
                            [email protected] :flip:
                            www.trueprotein.com :smooch:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Awesome idea guys. Now you just got to get the ball rolling on TPC (True Protein Canada) so I can my ass some free protein. :rocker:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X