oh yeah!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh yeah!!

first time doing legs in 12mnths.........how quick we forget..............stairs!!!!! yep , thank god for hand rails just about didn't get the 2nd step leaving the gym..

just thought it was funny

PH, I've told this story before how I use to workout in this highrise wharehouse and after leg day it was "At your own Risk" leaving the place. They had somewhere around 30-40 steps going straight down lol. It was scary and hilarious. Guys would watch from the bottom to see who made it and who didn't.
    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
    Good luck
    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

that is some funny shit!!!

and only 2 sets!!!! thats why i "thought" i'd be alright...

thanks DC....lol

Comment

actually.........

now that i think about it. when i was getting ready for my show, tren and clen don't mix, cause i was walking(thats right ..walking) around walmart when my quad seized up and down i went!! you know when you walk and are stiff your leg buckles but you catch it!!!!?, noper, i went straight down like i had a heart attck, the muscle were knotted and i SWORE they were going to rip apart from the bone, not your ordinary cramp... it happened more than once, but i got some L-taurine and that fixed that....thank god

anyone else ever get that SEVERE cramp, like it is going rip off....?

oh, and once my abs did the same thing mid set getting ready for the show, down i went, just layed there if i tried to get up WAM!! pain........i digress

Comment

It was about two weeks ago I got the bright idea of riding my bike all the way to the gym when I hadn't ridden in years. Too much coffee, not enough water and halfway home, after an upperbody workout no less, WTF, I started feeling a pump by both knees and thought cool. WRONG!! I made it to a tree and leaned against it, my thighs tried to lockout. So I pulled them back and they tried to lock that way, oh shit. I let myself fall to the ground and had to lay on my side with absolutely no pressure on them at all. People were driving by so I started picking at the grass and looking to the sky watching the beautiful day that it was. The hardest part was not making any grimaces the whole time LOL
          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
          Good luck
          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

i hear ya, thats the worst that inner teardrop by the knee.......KILLER!!!

Comment

Once my abs cramped just as I reached the window at KFC! There I was trying to pull my lower ribs from my hips--thanks to test--and the girl is standing there wondering what the hell is wrong with me! It finally released, like pulling chewing gum from a shoe. Phew!!!

That really cracked me up jimpaul... nothing like hiding looking like an idiot!
              No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lifter
                Once my abs cramped just as I reached the window at KFC! There I was trying to pull my lower ribs from my hips--thanks to test--and the girl is standing there wondering what the hell is wrong with me! It finally released, like pulling chewing gum from a shoe. Phew!!!
                Bwahahaha!!!!

She was thinkin' "F-in' weird chicken eatin' freak! Why is it always on my shift? I need a new job."

"The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
                  Bwahahaha!!!!

She was thinkin' "F-in' weird chicken eatin' freak! Why is it always on my shift? I need a new job."

LOL You made my day with that comment... I'll be chuckling all the way to bed!
                  No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Working...
                  X