gauging your recovery ability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauging your recovery ability

now I have read this in the cycle for pennies and from other source but how in the hell do you do this. I did what dc laid out the first week in the program and after that week I felt like a bull(I think I was just jacked to start something new) but now a few weeks in I am starting to have a hard time falling asleep and a little worn but I attribute this a little more to school than anything or maybe a combo of the two. Is it just a gauge of how you feel or a combination of things. I want to know if it would be benifitial to switch to one staight set for a while and see where I am sitting in a couple weeks. Any ideas you guys have would be great.

N8, Did you and I not discuss this on another board?, when starting this program out and you have no idea of your recovery do all exercises as straight sets of 12-20 reps for your one workset for each exercise, do this for a few weeks, then you will see how you do, with how your muscles feel, your sleep pattern, eating and appetitie, energy and so on...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Not to my knowledge I know there are a couple of other people from Iowa and mayhem and a couple others but you never talked to me. I probley will switch to straight sets for a while. I was under the impression that you gauged it for a week from cycle with pennies. No big deal all I have is time. No time like tommorow to start

Comment

no time like now to start
        I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Working...
        X