Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How well will this program work for an ectomorph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How well will this program work for an ectomorph?

Was wondering if there are any people on this forum that are ecto and had success with this program?

Dante himself was an ecto

Comment

ecto, meso, endo bullshit alltogether (Oh well there are some genetic aliens out there but....)

Eat right, train hard and u will get what u want.
      Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

EAT + SLEEP + TRAIN = GROW....

i personally always thought i was an ectomorph and was just cursed to be small forever... after years of trying and failing i never broke over 170 pounds (i'm 5'9")... started reading about this Doggcrapp thing and decided to try it, was a drastic change for my habitual overtraining.... now about 14 months later i am 200 pounds (still lean with good abs) and lifting weights that i never thought possible...

i no longer believe in the whole ectomorph concept as anything more than a description of your current state... stop letting a description be a limit and blast through it...

good luck...
        and since i've never posted to the DC forum before, let me just also thank DC and all the guys that share all this info with us for free... you have changed my life for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by ChRoNic
          Was wondering if there are any people on this forum that are ecto and had success with this program?
          I'm an ecto too, I might not be able to gain as fast as the endo & mesos but that goes for other programs too so just look at the bright side, it should be easy for you to stay lean.
          each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
          for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Originally posted by terence
            Dante himself was an ecto
            nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by Grammostola
              ecto, meso, endo bullshit alltogether (Oh well there are some genetic aliens out there but....)

Eat right, train hard and u will get what u want.

Right on IM.com bro.

Comment

i am an ecto...started at 165-170 and nine years later i am 250+
                I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Geneteics to play a big role in reaching the ultimate physuiqe. Many people fail because of their mind set about their poor genetics and how they won't reach what they want in the future. There are only a small amount of people with the mind set, of being focused, consistant, and ambitous in reaching their ultimate goals. Those are the poeple that will succeed and wont let anything stop them, not even their genetics. They choose to ignore what they have and worry about giving every workout there 100%, and eat enough to feed their muscles.

So in conclusion, dont worry about where you are now, or how you have bad genetics, just worry about doing what you have to do to get to your goal, and you will reach it, dont let anything stop you....
                  TRAIN
                  EAT
                  SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

ectomorphs?!?!?.....Whatever happened to just calling them Skinny Motherfuckers?
                    Massive G
                    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                      ectomorphs?!?!?.....Whatever happened to just calling them Skinny Motherfuckers?
                      ROGL... I knew you couldnt let me down with your smart *ss comment.
                      And I am a skinny m'fker. :flip: lol

Comment

LOL FrigginHuge... I was one of them at one time.
                        No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

yeah i just call meso's fat asses lol
                          I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Dante WAS an ecto.

I'm an ecto and went from 150-220 in one year at 5'8''.

Just focus on eating, sleeping, lifting, and growing. Even the worst ecto can grow with those factors.
                            5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

Comment

I am and always have been, a hardgainer
                              I've been running pretty close to a DC type regimen for the past 8-9 weeks and I've added 14 lbs, gone up 80lbs on incline RP set, up 50lbs on my heavy set of hacks and up 4 reps, up 55lbs on RP set of militaries, up 40lbs on close grip, up 3 plates and 10 reps on RP pushdowns. Pretty much thrilled with the results and yesterday was the first day I went up on a weight on incline and didn't hit the reps from the week before (but I did go up to 600lbs on rack deads and wore myself out first)
                              I am eating heavy on lifting days and watching my crap food, eating 6 x on non lifting days and keeping an eye on my carb cutoff time.
                              So, up 14 lbs in 9 weeks, pants still fit the same, can't wear any XL shirts.
                              Hmmmm, after 25+ years of lifting, I'd say it definitely works.
                              Lift big 2 get big
                              TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                              mod at bodybuilding.com
                              mod at iron-forum.com
                              mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
                              So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
                              "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
                              Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

Working...
                              X