TrueProtein.com's CEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueProtein.com's CEE

I have a question regarding true proteins creatine ethyl ester HCL. Basically it is by far the lowest priced CEE i have seen anywhere online and my question is, how is it that dogg is able to price his CEE so much lower than the competition?
    I can only assume this CEE is the real deal, so can anyone answer this?

Also, don't get me wrong, i don't want TP to jack up the price, just curious.

shoot us an email at [email protected] and i will send you a copy of the certificate of analysis of our CEE, which by the way came out 99.9% pure.

don't be fooled by the games supplement companies play. yes, CEE is more expensive than the other creatines but not that much more (99 dollars a bottle, you have to be kidding me), some of these guys are just plain old robbing people... CEE, just like any new product is more expensive, give it a few months and the price will go down. as more and more companies will start to offer this product and sourcing this material will be alot easier.

d
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

yea, premade CEE cocktails are obviously way more expensive than yours, but also research/bulk suppliers are more expensive as well, I won't mention the suppliers but i have seen 16.99/100g and 9.99/100g elsewhere.

Comment

i know where you are talking about...

then again, there are a few others out there, that are on par with our prices (but i will let you find them, lol).

you guys have to realize a supplement company is only as good as its sourcing department and skills. the prices we pay from our manufacturers and importers vary greatly. for example one company may sell 25kg of creatine monohydrate for 325.00, then next sell it for 290.00 and then next sell it for 145.00. all selling the same exact product with the same exact quality. (granted you also have a few companies that are selling creatine monohydrate for 50.00 for 25kg(mainly out of china), but the stuff is total garbage, i wouldn't feed it to a dog.) so if the company purchaser is not extremely savvy with sourcing or has not partnered him/herself with the proper manufactuers/importers the company will ultimately loose a ton of money to stay competitive in the retail market. like earlier stated dante and i took 2 years before we even sold 1 lb of protein, seeking and partnering with all the proper people/companies to bring you guys our customers the highest quality product at the lowest price possible. (we use this last phrase as our slogan, not because it sounds cool, but because it is the absolute truth).

thanks,
        doug
        Last edited by tpc; 10-30-2004, 01:33 PM.
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Another thing you guys dont realize that we do is most of these guys buy this amount of something for this amount of price. But Doug and I buy a huge amount of something to get the lowest price possible which allows us to sell it lower. Does this take balls on our part? You better believe it --it takes bigtime capital but if we research something down to the brass tacks and its purity and potency are top notch--We are sure as hell not paying 200 bucks for 10 of them like others do when we could buy 500 of them for 8.99
          IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. I'll probably go ahead and place my order today or tomorrow. My last question is, do you guys currently have CEE in stock and how long can i except to recieve it after i place my order?

Comment

its in stock, like dante said, we bought a shit load of it. if you order before 3:30pm PST your order goes out the same day.

thanks,
              doug
              TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

order placed. you guys have been very helpful, can't wait to see if all the CEE hype is warrented.

thanks.

Comment

liver, YGM...

what a small world...

d
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Liver, I have a thread up about it in the general convo section. Stuff works so far, Massive G just received his and said he is already experiencing positive effects. He is very responsive to creatine though, and he also mentioned it could be the placebo effect since it seems to be working a little TOO fast. I take 3g pre and post workout on training days only.

As far as how long it will take, that depends on where you live. I live all the way over here in SC, so I plug in the tracking number at www.ups.com and it tells me the exact date it will be here and it's on the dot every time. It usually takes a week for mine to get here. Cheap ass shipping too, they make nothing off it and it's obvious.

Comment

holy crap. dude, that is crazy. yup the graduate, state college. I train on campus, my student fitness membership gives me access to 3 different gyms. It is a small world, hey man makes me feel better to support a fellow penn stater, they were serious about psu being a good school for entrepenuers. what year did you graduate?

Comment

i think I need to order some more BSL Chocolate Flavor packs, man those things are awesome. Doug is there anything better tasting than the BSL Chocolate? If so, what? I'll go ahead and order that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Liver
                          holy crap. dude, that is crazy. yup the graduate, state college. I train on campus, my student fitness membership gives me access to 3 different gyms. It is a small world, hey man makes me feel better to support a fellow penn stater, they were serious about psu being a good school for entrepenuers. what year did you graduate?
                          yeah, i used to live in cedarbrook, penn towers, the g-man and the cafe, lol. i graduated in 2000, with a kinesiology degree. i used to workout at the gold's on pugh st, but everyonce in a while i would use the campus gyms, especially the one in rec hall, it was nice after they purchased all their new equipment.

go blue...

d
                          TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                            i think I need to order some more BSL Chocolate Flavor packs, man those things are awesome. Doug is there anything better tasting than the BSL Chocolate? If so, what? I'll go ahead and order that too.
                            yeah, i have to say it, BSL's flavors are amazing. expensive, but amazing. we just purchased their whole line of flavors that we will offer early next week. chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, orange cream (personal favorite), cherry, and green apple (another good one).

d
                            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                              yeah, i used to live in cedarbrook, penn towers, the g-man and the cafe, lol. i graduated in 2000, with a kinesiology degree. i used to workout at the gold's on pugh st, but everyonce in a while i would use the campus gyms, especially the one in rec hall, it was nice after they purchased all their new equipment.

go blue...

d
                              G-man, 210, yea this town rocks. I never want to graduate. Anyway, i guess you graduated before they opened the white building gym. Its amazing, free weights as far as the eyes can see, every hammer strength machine imaginable, and a good view of the girls in the cardio room.

rec hall is hardcore though, dungy atmosphere, rusty plates and shit. makes me feel hardcore when i go there. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X