Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating the protein First Reviewing Why we do it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
    damn that broccoli and steak looks delicious !!! great clean eating . I suspect that was after 7pm right G ?
    WORD!

Ny Strips and Sirlon Steaks I believe!
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G
      WORD!

Ny Strips and Sirlon Steaks I believe!

dont ya just love the smell of dead cow in the afternoon?

:dcchomp:

-------------
      [email protected]
      [email protected]
      [email protected] :flip:
      www.trueprotein.com :smooch:

Comment

ill keep that in mind the next time i eat something....protein first, carbs second, veggies third....
        -----------------------------------
        TrueProtein.com
        Discount Code: grm229
        ------------------------------------

Comment

I'll never letyou guys down..count on it.
          How about 4 steaks...2uncut and 2 cut... :dcchomp: :dcchomp:
          That meal looks like the one I have at almost every meal. Gotta love the cows!!
          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
          Good luck
          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

I'll never letyou guys down..count on it.
            How about 4 steaks...2uncut and 2 cut... :dcchomp: :dcchomp:

Damn that looks good!!!! :dcchomp:
            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Bump for another older thread with some good info... :dcchomp: :flex:
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Bump for another older thread with some good info... :dcchomp: :flex:

Massive, I have a question for you relating to this topic. As my rule of thumb when seperating carbs and fats... If I have a meal with more than 30 or so grams of carbs... I try to keep thefat below 10g. Likewise, if I have a meal that has 10-25g fat, I try to keep my carbs below 10 or so. I'm relatively carb sensetive... do you think this is a pretty good rule of thumb for a guy 200 lb's 5'9-5'10... reasonable bf%.
                By Nicodemis: "My lifts are better than ever but my anus burns so much I'm thinking about stopping."{something I pasted from bb.com...talking about protein powder I believe}

We
                The untrained
                And unqualified
                Are about to attempt the impossible
                With Nothing
                -The Dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by Him1
                  Massive, I have a question for you relating to this topic. As my rule of thumb when seperating carbs and fats... If I have a meal with more than 30 or so grams of carbs... I try to keep thefat below 10g. Likewise, if I have a meal that has 10-25g fat, I try to keep my carbs below 10 or so. I'm relatively carb sensetive... do you think this is a pretty good rule of thumb for a guy 200 lb's 5'9-5'10... reasonable bf%.
                  Andif I'm getting too specific, let me know.
                  By Nicodemis: "My lifts are better than ever but my anus burns so much I'm thinking about stopping."{something I pasted from bb.com...talking about protein powder I believe}

We
                  The untrained
                  And unqualified
                  With Nothing
                  -The Dungeon

Comment

How many pounds of steak was that MG? I have been trying to figure out what a pound of ground beef should look like. I keep eating like 1.5 lbs just to be safe I think. haha
                    5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

Comment

Originally posted by Khan
                      How many pounds of steak was that MG? I have been trying to figure out what a pound of ground beef should look like. I keep eating like 1.5 lbs just to be safe I think. haha
                      LOL, thats funny, I never thought about that, I always just bought my meat in increments that are easy to separate. 1,2,5 lb's at a time and separate them into 1,2, or 5 servings respectively before I cook them. Do you buy them where they don't print the weight on the label???

We
                      The untrained
                      And unqualified
                      With Nothing
                      -The Dungeon

Comment

They print the weight, but it is like the packages go "2.73" lbs and stuff. I eat my meals by the pound now. A lbs of meat =112 grams of protein (there is 7 grams per ounce).
                        5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

Comment

Thinking about it. today is all-u-can eat at the local chinese restaurant.

Gotta get a duck or two.....
                          Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Originally posted by Him1
                            Andif I'm getting too specific, let me know.
                            I'd have to see a sample meal as an example to comment.
                            some foods have trace amounts of fats and carbs in it and it doesn't hurtin minute amounts I don't think as long as you calling something a profat meal and pro carb meal.
                            for example my protein shake made with carb solutions chocolate milk and whey ion with olive oil will have a little bit of carbs in it so while some meals are easy to call 100% profat or etc like a steak and salad with no dressing...others will have trace amounts.

The key for me is not to cut losse and ignore the carb cutoff and eat improper food combinations like fast food which will slowly addneedless fat.
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by Khan
                              I have no idea bro....it's the offseason and I am instinctively eating so I never weigh foods and feed myself accordingly over a week.
                              I could write a volume on instnctive eating but it would only confuse people as it is catered to my body and has taken 15 years to create my approach to offseason mass building and I am still learning.
                              Massive G
                              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

I have no idea bro....it's the offseason and I am instinctively eating so I never weigh foods and feed myself accordingly over a week.
                                I could write a volume on instnctive eating but it would only confuse people as it is catered to my body and has taken 15 years to create my approach to offseason mass building and I am still learning.
                                I don't weigh food cause I know I'm personally gonna eat as much (steak) as I like which usually has people shaking their heads anyways.

Personally even though I don't always get the leanest cuts of meat, I find that I stay relatively lean from steak. :dcchomp:

that's me though, maybe not you
                                jim
                                ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                                Good luck
                                Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                                SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                                TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
                                X