Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercises

Going to changes things up for a while and decided to give the DC method a run.

Just curious what 3 exercises you have chosen for shoulders? Do you use only compound moves, or do you run iso as well? if you use iso how do you incorporate them

2nd question... I have an injured LAT? not sure if it is torn or the tendon, but the injury is going on a year. It has gotten better but is still probably only 75%. The only back movements i can do heavy are Dead lifts and upright rows. Any thoughts on how i should break down my back? should I just do the other movements (pull downs, seated rows, shruggs) at a moderate weight?

1)Yup, compound only(in most cases). You don't seem to have problems with your shoulders.. so compound is what i'd stick to. Smith presses to the front and rear. Then some other machine or hammer press. Standing or seated military presses may be ok too.

2)You know for back, we have to chooses a total of 6 exercises right..? For width and thickness. Seems like you can only do 1 exercises, deads, to me. Upright rows aren't exactly back and i wouldn't include them. What exactly is up with your lat? You can't do not pull downs or pullovers? No rows? Oh yeah, you've got 2 outta 6 now. Add rack deads. Elaborate more and we'll see what we can do to help..
    Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

Not exactly sure what i did to the lat. I hurt it a year ago in a colission playing intermural soccer. i was the goalie and someone ran into me when my arm was stretched above my head..... it pushed my arm back and either tore the lat or a the tendon. It was swollen huge and i couldnt move it for about 2 months. I can do all back exercises now, but only at about 70%. when i do pull downs there is a huge knot that sticks out of my arm pit.

should i just do the back exercises as designed and just do them at a lower weight. I hate to leave them out... but i also dont want to just go through the motions and do them half assed.

Originally posted by lionel

2)You know for back, we have to chooses a total of 6 exercises right..? For width and thickness. Seems like you can only do 1 exercises, deads, to me. Upright rows aren't exactly back and i wouldn't include them. What exactly is up with your lat? You can't do not pull downs or pullovers? No rows? Oh yeah, you've got 2 outta 6 now. Add rack deads. Elaborate more and we'll see what we can do to help..

Comment

Working...
      X