Time to Eat Again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Eat Again!!!

well since i am in the ARMY i had a Physical Fitness Test and had to Cut down on the Food Intake for a while so i could Run Etc. Now im Finished with That so i can get into the Bulking Mode again.

yesterday was the 1st Day back to Bulking and i swear its time for Breakfast (just got up after about 8 Hrs of Sleep) and im still Full!!

HELP!!

Day 2 Starts.....................

just keep pounding down that food. Good luck man

GR03

Comment

oh yeah!! ive been buying LBS and LBS of Meat and Oatmeal!!

Comment

this is where eating stops being enjoyable and becomes a must do!

just force down down that food bro!
        Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

Remember the only way to get bigger and bigger is to eat BIG
          TRAIN
          EAT
          SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

I'm so glad I'm a glutton.
            "I got rocks on my hands just like a dope fiend."

Comment

Originally posted by boffo234
              I'm so glad I'm a glutton.
              a Protien Eating Machiene!!

Comment

ive Ate so much today i cannot Move!! and i still have a Meal to Go!!

Comment

time to grow. Remember too that as your body eats more, it wants more. Soon you'll be getting hunger pangs. Along with that warm feeling.

keep going
                  jim
                  ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                  Good luck
                  Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                  SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                  TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Which in turn would mean my Metabolism is getting Faster?

Comment

I know mine has.
                      "I got rocks on my hands just like a dope fiend."

Comment

i am Sweating like Crazy when i Eat!!

Comment

It'll get easier...the first few weeks when I was bulking I almost felt sick from eating so much...now I'm hungry every two hours!! Stick with it, you'l get used to it..lol.

R

Comment

Wildman, I know you of all people can put away the food. Glad you are sticking with the oatmeal still! I have been using about 1-1.5 gallons of extra thick oats every day for quite some time now and am loving it.

Being a glutton has come in quite handy for me lately as well. I can't think of one time I have needed to put a bite of food in my mouth that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. For me, being able to eat more is a simple matter of waiting until my stomach has a pinch more space in it, then I am ready to pound down another large meal. I get hungry as hell in the evenings, looking at my watch and realize it has only been 30 minutes since last meal, lol. I get appetite suppressive signals that I recognize, but other neural signals pretty much always overpower them to the extent that it is easy as hell to eat more. Funny how individual appetites vary.

You are definitely not alone though. Of all the diet plans, it seems more people complain about needing to force feed on DC's plan. I am going to start recommending it as a means to suppress appetite. Should work quite well.

I am sitting here using a ton of plain casein and volumized oatmeal(60kcal/cup) + tuna and copious amounts green salad veggies and still am worried about overeating. I am going to add in a 6pm carb cutoff (or in my case oatmeal cutoff!) to limit excess calories. Right now even 10mg M1T hasn't thrown appetite for a loop. I know I'll wake up in the morning ready to eat a cow. Speaking of which I may just go have a steak =D

Comment

oh yeah Cardinal i can EAT!! just am getting back in the Swing after having to RUN all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X