DC Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Records

What is the all-time record weight gain (with a low amount of body fat gained) on DC training in one year?

I know I don't have it, and I'll have 70 pounds in 1 year as it stands since 220 is right around the corner (5 pounds away, and have until January to do it)

DC, what is your record trainee? I bet you've had someone clear 100 pounds in a year.
    5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

I think babygeto is pretty close.

Comment

70 pounds in a year? That is some awesome stuff

Comment

70lbs is amazing.

huge props khan!!!

i am hoping for another 20 - 25lbs in '05 but i after i get that i will prolly want another 20lbs

Comment

I had 17 pounds in a month.

GR03

Comment

ill bump this thread in a year and let you guys know.

GR03

Comment

70 and 49 lbs. are amazing
              :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

well, it's been a tumultous year, but I've been busting my ass, once December 1 starts that's when I've been working with DC for a year. As I stand now, I'm up 68+ pounds, and am now gaining faster than ever.

But damn you Khan, now I gotta turn it up even more to beat you lol.
                TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

babygetoboy: whatcha weighin in at if u don't mine me asking. and congrats on the 68 lbs.
                  :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

i severly hope that doesnt happen to me when i enlist lol
                    70lb will put me at 420, lol
                    if i had abs then, id be ok with it, lol
                    frk
                    :iagree:
                    i always agree with what i say

Comment

5wks goin on 6: 178-197lbs=19total pounds
                      "I get my protein where top athletes and bodybuilders get
                      theirs -Trueprotein.com" :dcchomp:

Comment

FRK, Remember the young guys gain much faster than the old guys, I know you are young, but your ass is pushing the limit already, not saying you won't make huge gains, but at your weight it may take a little longer...
                        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

tru IH
                          im hijacking now, lol
                          but
                          just with modifying my workout now to the style, im making good progress, i figure ill wait abt 2 months, then enlist,,, hopefully dante if he takes mercy on my soul, and well see some sickening shit in the next year
                          ive always been the chubby kid(in school and all) now i wanna be the freak
                          frk
                          :iagree:
                          i always agree with what i say

Comment

Originally posted by FRKNHUGE
                            tru IH
                            im hijacking now, lol
                            but
                            just with modifying my workout now to the style, im making good progress, i figure ill wait abt 2 months, then enlist,,, hopefully dante if he takes mercy on my soul, and well see some sickening shit in the next year
                            ive always been the chubby kid(in school and all) now i wanna be the freak
                            frk
                            You get your BF in check first before you hit this diet hard, trust me on this...
                            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

50 pounds in 3 weeks!!! beat that!! lol (it helped that i dieted for 20 weeks prior) :tread:

Comment

Working...
                              X