Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dante or anyone who knows

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dante or anyone who knows

    we work with quads and parapalegics at my training studio through a program called project walk based out of san diego. the program teaches the CNS to work again and allow the person full function after years of rehab. jeff, who was a true quad, can use his upper body-arms etc to a certain degree. most of the research on this therapy was done by the christopher reeve foundation. one of the pieces of the program is for the person to use creatine on a regular basis. is there any scientific literature on creatine ethyl ester? not some bogus muscletech studylol. DC if you tell me what you think about i will take it as gods wordlol if you feel the absorption rate is that great i will make sure our clients switch to it. anyone interested in this or knows someone who can possibly benefit from this check out projectwalk.org
    I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

    :preach:

    2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

  • #2
    Doug and I will definitely look into it this weekend
    @dante_trudel

    Comment


    • #3
      just keepin it up top...let me know when you find anything. no rush.
      I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

      :preach:

      2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

      Comment


      • #4
        im not the most knowledgeable person in the world, DC is, but i have heard about that, i will try to locate where i read about it, but it did say that the creatine user had increased strength, and mobility.....
        -----------------------------------
        TrueProtein.com
        Discount Code: grm229
        ------------------------------------

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by joshb
          we work with quads and parapalegics at my training studio through a program called project walk based out of san diego. the program teaches the CNS to work again and allow the person full function after years of rehab. jeff, who was a true quad, can use his upper body-arms etc to a certain degree. most of the research on this therapy was done by the christopher reeve foundation. one of the pieces of the program is for the person to use creatine on a regular basis. is there any scientific literature on creatine ethyl ester? not some bogus muscletech studylol. DC if you tell me what you think about i will take it as gods wordlol if you feel the absorption rate is that great i will make sure our clients switch to it. anyone interested in this or knows someone who can possibly benefit from this check out projectwalk.org
          Sounds like very interesting work.

          If the injury has strongly affected autonomic nervous function, then the sci pt.'s could have altered absorption d/t the SCI per se (in addition to the effects of injury-related inactivity and drug intake.)

          Good old creatine monohydrate is essentially 100% absorbed at maintenance doses in healthy GI tracts, although yes, it may create some GI distress.

          The fellas in Miami doing this kind of research found an ergogenic effect during UBE in SCI patients, so it can indeed elicit the effect that is desired. I have some more info r.e. this - just hit me with a PM.

          -R
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

          Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


          www.TrueNutrition.com

          2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

          Comment


          • #6
            I am also working with some challenged individuals (well it's me actually) through a program called project frigginhuge.Working with this mentally (and emotionally) challenged subject we're exploring the limits of muscle mass accumulation but guys....We need your help. Feeding the patient and paying for all his supplementation is no easy task as I'm sure you can imagine.If you could find it in your hearts to reach out and help a very worthy cause I'm sure that God will no doubt bless you tenfold....

            Also need any hand me down clothes.....preferably 3X-4X

            Thanks a lot

            FH
            Massive G
            Discount Code MASSG

            www.trueprotein.com

            Discount Code MASSG

            MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

            MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FrigginHuge
              I am also working with some challenged individuals (well it's me actually) through a program called project frigginhuge.Working with this mentally (and emotionally) challenged subject we're exploring the limits of muscle mass accumulation but guys....We need your help. Feeding the patient and paying for all his supplementation is no easy task as I'm sure you can imagine.If you could find it in your hearts to reach out and help a very worthy cause I'm sure that God will no doubt bless you tenfold....

              Also need any hand me down clothes.....preferably 3X-4X

              Thanks a lot

              FH
              I have some old bed sheets I'll have the wife alter them tonight into shirts for you and ship them out to you right away.
              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

              Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                I am also working with some challenged individuals (well it's me actually) through a program called project frigginhuge.Working with this mentally (and emotionally) challenged subject we're exploring the limits of muscle mass accumulation but guys....We need your help. Feeding the patient and paying for all his supplementation is no easy task as I'm sure you can imagine.If you could find it in your hearts to reach out and help a very worthy cause I'm sure that God will no doubt bless you tenfold....

                Also need any hand me down clothes.....preferably 3X-4X

                Thanks a lot

                FH
                Where can i donate some pudgy ex girlfriends?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Creator_11
                  I have some old bed sheets I'll have the wife alter them tonight into shirts for you and ship them out to you right away.
                  God bless you Creator....(sob sob....)
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

                  www.trueprotein.com

                  Discount Code MASSG

                  MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

                  MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by terence
                    Where can i donate some pudgy ex girlfriends?
                    terence, remember there's a lot of LBM underneath all that blubber.We'l just trim off the fat, put 'em through the old meat grinder and voila.....bitch burgers for supper.....LOL
                    Massive G
                    Discount Code MASSG

                    www.trueprotein.com

                    Discount Code MASSG

                    MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

                    MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X