Getting Tired Of This Bullshit Honestly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Tired Of This Bullshit Honestly

Let me ask you guys something. Do you guys see me going around the web ripping other trainers or anyone who trains differently than me? I will protect my own theories and youll see me post on threads where people are initially putting me down but I make it a point not to bash anyone for their own separate views or beliefs on training. I feel thats respectful. Theres room for everyone in this sport. Charles Glass takes a shot at me in Muscular Development, im seeing more and more disparaging posts on boards with people singling me directly out about training theories and now I hear that Scott Abel from Canada very disrespectfully ripped on me in his discussion group the other nite. Its always ended with "no respect for someone who names themselves doggcrapp".....Well I guess that goes to show you Scott and Charles that you two are out to market yourselves and Im out to market results for people because "fame" means jack shit to me. Heres my answer for you guys and I hope this gets back to you. ARE YOU THAT FUCKING INSECURE ABOUT YOUR OWN THEORIES/NOTIONS AND THAT I MIGHT BE STEALING SOME OF THAT PRECIOUS THUNDER YOU CARRY IN THAT OVERBLOATED EGO OF YOURS? AM I THAT IMPORTANT IN YOUR PRIORITIES THAT I EVEN GET MENTIONED? Because I will tell you the truth here, I dont think of you guys, I dont talk about you guys, and your the last people on my mind....I do my own thing. But I must be making some kind of chink in your armor if my name is getting mentioned by you and if all Im about offends you so much. Ive read about your innervation theories Scott and Im sorry they arent my cup of tea but I have enough respect to let you do your thing and I dont have to try to put myself up on some kind of pedastal to make a name for myself by ripping on you. ILL LET MY RESULTS WITH PEOPLE SPEAK AND PROVE MY POINTS, how bout having some class and do the same.
    IG is

@dante_trudel

This makes me mad even hearing about shit like this.Now I have to go join some other boards just to put my considerable flaming abilities to good use.

And one more thing...these retards aren't even original in their insults.....Morons....Like Dante said (well actually HE didn't say this..he's too much of a gentleman..but I'm not so fuck it)...NO-ONE is talking about what great results Charles Glass or Scott Abel or Nelson Montana or (insert the name of every other FAMOUS worthless fuck out there) is getting for them...NO-ONE
    Last edited by Massive G; 10-14-2004, 12:33 AM.
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Dante, I don't understand why you're getting so worked up. As a now very popular trainer, you need to understand that people are going to undermine you and ridicule your methods any chance they get. It could be jealousy and them just trying to promote themselves, or it could just be that they think their and only their training methods truly work. Just like you've said in the past Dante, no one wants to think that what they are doing is not the best way they could be training/eating. Your trainees' results are speaking for themselves, so why do you care? IMO, you just need not be concerned with all that bullshit. You have enough to do in a day's time, no need to waste it worrying about what some asshole said about your training methods. I just hope this doesn't rub off on Lou.

Comment

Dante, I have never used your methods (although id love to be a client in the future) but the thing about you that impresses me the most is that you have a sincere interest in helping people , there are tons of message boards that covet your information (for free mind you!) and pleanty of people that are happily progressing all because of your desire to help and inform people (many people in the federations i competed in have been using your methods)...I think you are correct, and it is the insecurity of others that leads them to rip on you....but there are many more including myself that respect and feel lucky to be able to read your information....
        countless hours of preparation, for minutes on stage

Step Back A Second, And See The Big Picture...

Comment

Dante in life your always going to have haters. Thats all they know how to do is put others down to make themselves look better. That usaully makes them look bad when its all said and done. You also go against the grain in your training philosophies, through my own experience people will always have something negative to say about this. I dont matter if its training, eating, or anything else. Through years of experience I think, scratch that I know that this is the best training program thats been put together if you can put out the intensity needed. Just keep your head up and shine those other fools on. As long as your stealing some of there so called thunder there will always be those haters, but like I say "dont hate me cuz you aint me" ........

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
            ILL LET MY RESULTS WITH PEOPLE SPEAK AND PROVE MY POINTS, how bout having some class and do the same.
            Boom! Right there. Dante, I know it's pissing you off, but you gotta not sweat the small things and the small minded. Let your trainees' and practitioners' results and experiences do the work.
            CrossFit Champions
            Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Bam!

Comment

i wonder how much more knowledge would be out there if people developed their own ideas that worked and tried to legitimately learn from others rather than spend so much time trying so hard to make everyone else look bad along the way.
                www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Take it as a COMPLIMENT that your methods are making such an impact in this sport that some are "trying" to put you in your place. Your broke it all down and logically took the voodoo out of the methodology in this sport that guys like Glass depend on for a livelihood. One engineer to another, you GO MAN!!!!! :rocker:
                  "Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells 'CAN'T", but you don't listen. You just push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper 'can'. And you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are."
                  - Unknown

Comment

DC, How many times have I told you "fuck them", you know your program works, we know it works, jealousy is a serious ego trip, everyone wishes they have done what you have put together, face it, this will never end, your program is so out of the norm its incredible, do you honestly ever hear anyone who has tried it talk shit about you?, hell know, just blow this shit off, it means jack...
                    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

And one more thing about Scott Abel (or Scott Disabled...seeing as we're making fun of peoples names right?)
                      Remember a while ago when he had several 'articles' in Musclemag about his training theories etc...? This was several years ago back when I was still foolish enough to waste my hard earned money on that shitrag....
                      I was pretty excited about hearing some of the theories from the 'great' canadian trainer Scott Disable....
                      What a fucking let-down....Nothing but another Muscletech sellout....
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Program works, period. There's many of us who are proof. Bottom line, fuckem
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                        --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

As has been said, the results of you yourself and your trainees speaks all that needs to be said about the validity of your methods.

Those two don't amount to a single hair on your ass cheek as far as charisma goes...you are COMPLETELY humble and willing to share your methods freely while these two ass goblins feel the need to elevate themselves as high as possible and see you as a major threat. Fuck those clowns, you've mastered this game!

Comment

Are you saying that a hair on Dante's ass cheek has a lot of charisma?
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Dante, there is no reason you should be bothered by idiots like them. You know your program works, as well as many many many people that have done it correctly and that's all that matter's, i mean look at all the fuking before/after pictures, case closed. What would piss these bitches off even more is if you totally ignored them, and not even mention there name at all. Just worry about your job/clients, etc...
                              TRAIN
                              EAT
                              SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X