No announcement yet.

How much of a weight gain is too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of a weight gain is too much?

i started dc not too long ago and i really started upping my food recently. today i just realized that i had gained nearly 5 lbs in two days, which has to be mostly fat, so it cant be good :/

how much are you *guys* gaining weekly? i dont take anything besides whey and creatine btw
    Last edited by ChrisThePirate; 10-14-2004, 04:12 PM.

my diets very clean

Comment

There is no way you put on 5lbs of fat in two days......unless you have the worst metabolism known to man......its water weight bro. I've carbed up and drank a ton of water and put on 20lbs in a weekend before....and when I dialed it back in in, it ALL came off....in the toliet.

R

Comment

I can change my bodyweight by 15 lbs in a couple of days and it won't be fat.
        Stay off the scale, eat eat eat train train train rest and leave the measurements and scale ANAL-lyzation for contest time.I might weigh myself 12 times a year if that probably less.
        Massive G
        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

5 lbs is just your body accepting the food and filling out
          im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

alright i guess i wont start eating less then, thx

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisThePirate
              how much are you gays gaining weekly?
              I ain't gay dude.....JP on the other hand....LOL
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

It's already been said, but I'm going to say it again; "it's not 5 lbs of fat in two days. It's more likely to be water weight".
                "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge

LOL when I read that part of his post I looked down at my keyboard to see if it was possible to slip and by accident type an "a" instead of a "u". But on inspection they are miles away... Whats up mum are you hinting your guy or something ?
                  Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisThePirate
                    i started dc not too long ago and i really started upping my food recently. today i just realized that i had gained nearly 5 lbs in two days, which has to be mostly fat, so it cant be good :/

how much are you gays gaining weekly? i dont take anything besides whey and creatine btw
                    if your not gaining a noticable amount of bodyfat, dont worry so much about it. you can either keep track with calipers if you feel like it or the mirror works too if you keep in mind you'll look slightly pregnant later in the day when you shovel down all that food. weight also flucuates alot - its like some guy saying that he weighs 200 on a 'good' day. lol.
                    www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

This is why I dont really like the scale... The scale plays tricks on your mind. My weight flucuates 5 or 6 lbs in either direction on a daily basis. I mean a good shit or drinking a little extra water can make the difference of a few pounds. I think taking pics of yourself in various poses every couple of weeks is the best way to guage your progress as far as your gains are concerned. Believe me they don't lie.
                      I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

yeah i noticed that i looked fatter, thats why i asked

i really was only curious because ive never have ate this much for a program until now
                        Last edited by ChrisThePirate; 10-14-2004, 04:17 PM.

Comment

full stomach all day long looks the same as getting fatter to many...Gauge your progress by how your body looks first thing in the morning cos as you know when you start eating and drinking you're going to see some distension....Even guys that are ripped to shreds (last week precontest) have to watch the volume of food they're eating due to distension so for those of us in 'muscle mass accumilation phase' bloaty gut is gonna be a neccesary evil.....
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge

I'm not gay, but I think I'm a lesbian.
                            I dress in men's clothes and I make love to women. Yup, I'm a lesbian.

lol
                            jim
                            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                            Good luck
                            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

and lesbians are gay.. and what exactly was jp's avatar before kaz? i think i'm missing something...
                              www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Working...
                              X