Pissed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissed!!!!

Well guys looks like I have a hernia I will find out for sure this monday but I was going to start my DC training tomorrow and DC has sent me the first of my workouts and diet.

this really sucks the big one. I was so ready to start and still want to but I think its better to wait and see what the doctor says about it. lets pray its not a hernia and I can keep doing what is I like to do.

Comment

had a buddy with the same problem the recovery is very quick, so don't get to down!!!!
      I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Pumped..thats what kept me from doing the SE USA this summer.... I had the surgery July 20th.....Im still tender. I had a very mild Umbilical hernia. Im just now getting my ass up to speed. If you want any info PM me freely.
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I've had mine since the early 80's and it hasn't really impeded me too much. I got it through "discovering a new exercise"--negative crunches. I was 1/2 way down during the first few reps when... RIP! I soon found out why Jones or Darden never trained people's abs negatively. =( It used to pop out and one time it took two training partners to get me out of a bent position during an exercise! I will probably get it seen to one day but for now I'll survive. All the best, I would still get it attended to asap as we are all different and yours is probably completely different to mine.
          No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
            Pumped..thats what kept me from doing the SE USA this summer.... I had the surgery July 20th.....Im still tender. I had a very mild Umbilical hernia. Im just now getting my ass up to speed. If you want any info PM me freely.
            damn bro thats a long time. I am hoping by getting this fixed this soon (just poped up last week) it wll make things easyer for me and the doctor. I am planing on a show in AUG so I need to be 100% as soon as I can.

I tryed to PM you but seems your box is full so what can you tell me about your sugery?

Comment

PM'ed Ya
              SweatMachine
              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Working...
              X