Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life`s a bitch..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Life`s a bitch..

    Hello everyone! Long time no see...

    It`s been a while since I posted here, but I visit from time to time to read what you crazy bastards are up too! Always fun to be here, you guys crack me completely up sometimes. Hope you`re all doing well.

    Myself I am going through some pretty rough times right now, without explaining too much about that. Life sucks right now, BUT I am still training and going strong, and hopefully I will come out of it even stronger and happier at the end.

    The training gives me something positive to look forward too, and I believe that I would have had a much harder time if it wasn`t for the training. Just wanted to let you all now that I`m still alive here in the far north of Norway.
    Keep it up people, that keeps me up too. Thanks!

  • #2
    Nice to see you again. Stick around, bro. Take a load off.

    Hope things are looking up.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks a lot Munster. That really means a lot to me!

      Comment


      • #4
        Glad to hear you're keeping your head above water, King! Hang in there, vent if you need to and laugh at/with us.
        "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
        Theodore Rubin

        Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by King-Of-TheLoad
          Hello everyone! Long time no see...

          It`s been a while since I posted here, but I visit from time to time to read what you crazy bastards are up too! Always fun to be here, you guys crack me completely up sometimes. Hope you`re all doing well.

          Myself I am going through some pretty rough times right now, without explaining too much about that. Life sucks right now, BUT I am still training and going strong, and hopefully I will come out of it even stronger and happier at the end.

          The training gives me something positive to look forward too, and I believe that I would have had a much harder time if it wasn`t for the training. Just wanted to let you all now that I`m still alive here in the far north of Norway.
          Keep it up people, that keeps me up too. Thanks!
          King,
          Your workout time is your time. Let nothing come in the way of it. If it's the only time when you are in complete control of everything, then cherish and protect it! Having something like that, whether it's weightlifting or anything else, can literally keep you sane during the most intensely trying times.
          The Munster
          CrossFit Champions
          Champions Combat Arts

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Munster
            King,
            Your workout time is your time. Let nothing come in the way of it. If it's the only time when you are in complete control of everything, then cherish and protect it! Having something like that, whether it's weightlifting or anything else, can literally keep you sane during the most intensely trying times.
            The Munster
            Oh how right you are Munster... that hit the spot!

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry to hear you've been down KOTL. I find working out relieves so much stress... better than a happy pill IMO... well, maybe a happy pill would help too.

              Stick around, we'll cheer you up in no time! Think positive, things will get better. They have to. :smooch:
              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


              MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah, that is so very true Munster. When I am in the gym I forget all problems for a while, and that i very important for me right now. I wish that I could train all day long. Luckily I have a training partner, my brother, so I also have someone to talk too when I`m there. I`ll do my best to keep posting here, thanks The Lil`Missus.

                Comment


                • #9
                  King,
                  That's salmon in your avatar right?
                  Give me a minute and I'll post a pic of a king salmon I caught when I was a kid.
                  CrossFit Champions
                  Champions Combat Arts

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    All the best to you King....remember that God blesses us sometimes by sending difficulty and distress but only to help shape us into the person he wants us to be
                    Massive G
                    Discount Code MASSG

                    www.trueprotein.com

                    Discount Code MASSG

                    MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

                    MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yes, it is a Norwegian salmon. I look forward to seeing you pics

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I definately think you are on to something there FH. I keep thinking that all this has to have some kind om greater meaning. Hopefully for the best to me and my family in the future.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by King-Of-TheLoad
                          I definately think you are on to something there FH. I keep thinking that all this has to have some kind om greater meaning. Hopefully for the best to me and my family in the future.
                          EXACTLY bro....I always ask when Im going through tough times...'OK..what am i supposed to learn from this?...What are you trying to teach me?"

                          All the best bro


                          FH
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

                          www.trueprotein.com

                          Discount Code MASSG

                          MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

                          MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            KOL, Glad to hear you are still alive and almost doing ok, everything passes, hand in there, at least your training and eating is on course, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...
                            "That damn log book"

                            www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by King-Of-TheLoad
                              Yes, it is a Norwegian salmon. I look forward to seeing you pics
                              I'm at work and I can't find the pic right now. Maybe TLM can put it up for me from home later. You guys will get a kick out of it.
                              CrossFit Champions
                              Champions Combat Arts

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X