Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second DC workout damn near retarded me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second DC workout damn near retarded me!!!

Hey guys, first I'd like to thank all you on here that have helped answer my questions, I really appreciate it.

Anyway, today I did workout B. The whole workout, I'd do dumb things like going to the log and realizing that I couldn't remember what the weight was that I had just used so I'd have to look back at it and cout it up. I know that I should know these things, my mind was just in a fog from my body being so taxed.
    I had just finished Hammy's and was heading for the squat rack to finish with quads. I moved the bar and stoppers into the right position, grabbed the pad and started putting it on. My training partner sees me and says, "FFactory, what the hell are you doing?!?!"
    I realize that I'm trying to put the pad on the right side of the bar, where the weights go!!!

LOL.............OH NO NOT............THE PAD

classic
    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
    Good luck
    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

meeow
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

there you go factory.. was gonna warn you bout the special bond FH has with the PUSSY PAD!! Now, where's that kitty JP had not too long ago..
        Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

gotcha covered with a new one:

sorry ff
          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
          Good luck
          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul

sorry ff
            You just had to hijack it yeah..? :flex:

Anyway, we'll leave now FF, here's a bump for you ok? hehe! Stop it JP! Now, where did that kitty go...
            Consistency is the key

Comment

somehow that pic doesn't seem like punishment, hehehe
              Good luck
              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!

Comment

it does.. damn, she has a whip..
                Consistency is the key

Comment

Yeah, I figured the pad would get flames, does on every board. I thought about explaining myself but I figured you guys use the smith machine and other machines so much you wouldn't get stuck on the pad.
                  The reason I use it is, just under 3 years ago I broke C-4 and C-5, severed ligaments between C-3 and C-4 which required a fusion, broke my shoulder, severed my rotator cuff, along with some smaller stuff.
                  My shoulder doesn't rotate in a way sufficient to allow me to put the bar in the place I'd need to to squat without the pad.
                  Any of you have any stories about loosing it on DoggCrapp? :sex:

Comment

lol.. nice little story. my thing is forgetting reps. especially during calves and squats.
                    www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Bump on the forgetting reps, I can't believe how out of it you get doing this style of training.

Everyone was quick to respond about the pad on the bar. How come you guys aren't responding now? Add your dilerious (sp?) moments while on DC.

Comment

What's the question?
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by FFactory
                          Add your dilerious (sp?) moments while on DC.
                          I'm asking what you guys have done in the haze of a workout.

Comment

Originally posted by FFactory
                            I'm asking what you guys have done in the haze of a workout.
                            Once I was so delirious I came home and posted a dumb question on a message board
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

hardy har har

Comment

Working...
                              X