I know this has happend to you so....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this has happend to you so....

hey fellow DC's I was out to dinner tonight and while there I ordered 2 burger baskets (burger w/fries) and my girl ordered a salad. Anyway the ladie that brought the food didn't take the order and was looking for a table with three people. After letting her walk around for a minute I spoke up saying I ordered two and she just looked at me funny...said you are going to eat 2 yourself?

Needless to say she couldn't believe I looked the way I do and ate all that food. It was entertaining to say the least.

Fess up and share your stories where someone couldn't believe how much you ate.
    Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Every time I go out to eat I get two entree's>You get used to people watching you in disbelief.
    When I go to Chipotle and get two steak burrito's with extra steak on both they always used to bag them up to go...."Uh...They're for here" I'd have to tell them...Now they're getting it.....When you weigh over 300lbs you eat A LOT
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Well, you must have the metabolism of a shrew. If I ate that I'd need to eat a jar of Colin Blow. And I'd get even fatter. I can't eat stuff like that. I can't even be stuffed. I eat about a bound of turkey burger at once but that's about it. But if you promise not to tell, I have a midnight run to Wedny's planned in a little bit.
      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Every day at work. My job doesn't allow us to take an official lunch break (dinner break in my case because I work evenings) so we all (the office) order out and the company picks up the tab. We order from various restaraunts and when it's time to eat, I eat the meal I ordered and additional protein (chicken, ground beef patties, etc) that I bring from home. Nobody gets it.
        CrossFit Champions
        Champions Combat Arts

Comment

People always say pretty much the same thing to me over and over, "Where do you put it all?"
          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
          Good luck
          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by Future
            Well, you must have the metabolism of a shrew. If I ate that I'd need to eat a jar of Colin Blow. And I'd get even fatter. I can't eat stuff like that. I can't even be stuffed. I eat about a bound of turkey burger at once but that's about it. But if you promise not to tell, I have a midnight run to Wedny's planned in a little bit.
            good idea....just wait til after midnight then today is technically tomorrow with a new carb cutoff time see?
            Massive G
            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
              good idea....just wait til after midnight then today is technically tomorrow with a new carb cutoff time see?
              tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow.

is it midnite yet lol?
              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
              Good luck
              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!

Comment

Krispy Kreme and a protein shake at 12:05 for me...LOL
                Massive G
                Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

I ate a peice of celery today
                  IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

before 7pm?
                    Massive G
                    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                      Krispy Kreme and a protein shake at 12:05 for me...LOL
                      Ancient Chinese Secret huh?

can you tell who's sticking to the plan and who's eating delicious no-no's?
                      Good luck
                      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                        I ate a peice of celery today
                        as long as you didn't add cream cheese or anything. You don't want to bulk up with all that protein, cause we all know the body can't handle it.
                        Good luck
                        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!

Comment

i can recall a day i was in alaska with my ex, just got done training and we went to lunch on her lunch hour, well we hit a place called roadrunners, they make a true 3/4lb burger, well i order two, fries,and a piece of carrot cake and the kid totals me up without askin my girl what she wanted, which she thought was HILARIOUS, i was wearin a bulky sweatsuit, but im 6'7 330 at the time, i dont hide shit easy.
                          so when i was done, just to be a dick, i ordered another and ate it in the car, but not the 3/4lbr, just a 1/4lbr. lol. the kid who was workin the register was like WTF

the next time i was still in alaska, and they have a AYCE mongolian barbeque, with buffalo meet, caribou, beef, chicken, pork, etc etc
                          well i make my bowl up, abt 1lb of meats, a lil veggies, the cook was like ok, well the next 4 times i showed up, he had a bigger look of disbelief every time
                          my ex loved it, shes like every employee has come out of the kitchen to watch u hunny. ahhh i love being a freak of nature
                          and its only gunna get worse

frk
                          :iagree:
                          i always agree with what i say

Comment

oh yea and at ponderosa(kinda like sizzler i think)
                            they had AYCE sirloins(8oz) after the 7th one and all the other shit i ate, the waitress asked to see my pockets,
                            :iagree:
                            i always agree with what i say

Comment

Dan, I have heard you mention those steak burritos on numerous occasions, but really...eating two steak burritos doesn't sound like a big deal. Those fuckers must be...frigginhuge? LOL. Seriously, how big are they are when people look at you like you're insane when you get two?

Comment

Working...
                              X