Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta brag about TLM.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gotta brag about TLM.

    Sorry ya'll but I gotta brag about TLM.

    Part of today's workout was Rack Deads.

    TLMs:

    shooting for 1st set of 8 and 2nd set of 4

    TT 175 x 10 & 200 x 10, LT 175 x 7 & 195 x 5

    I wanted her to blow away that 175 for at least 8 before going up. So she bangs out 10 solid reps. Her second set was 195 last time for 5 so we had her go up 5 lbs (shooting for 4). She's on rep 2 or 3 and I literally see a switch go off. That in-the-zone look came into her eyes and she bangs out 7-8 more perfect reps. When she's done, she throws the wrist wraps down and exclaims that she should have kept going! :flex:

    Blowing it up!!! I love her! She's awesome. :showoff:
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

  • #2
    She just emailed me and said this "Dante I love my husband with every facet of who I am but IM blowing him away in the gym and it might be time to dump him as a training partner unless he pulls up his sweatpants and catches up with the Jones's here"




    (just kidding)
    @dante_trudel

    Comment


    • #3
      Go TLM! That's awesome!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Doggcrapp
        She just emailed me and said this "Dante I love my husband with every facet of who I am but IM blowing him away in the gym and it might be time to dump him as a training partner unless he pulls up his sweatpants and catches up with the Jones's here"




        (just kidding)
        Damnit man!
        CrossFit Champions
        Champions Combat Arts

        Comment


        • #5
          congrats that's awesome
          Trueprotein.com

          Troponin Athlete

          Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

          Comment


          • #6
            Od's Blood! T'would seem my new-age training routine that I so graciously decided to share with TLM is finally paying off. I had her dump the DC training in favor of my hyper-mega rep scheme. My instructions included focusing in on her lower right spinal erector, 2" up from the pelvic girdle, section R-24.1, due south of the lumbar vertebrae. Here we had her do 67 pre-exhaust, giant set, negative, forced-puke back extensions with a 1.25 lb plate held at the back of the head.
            (LOL, just jerking the chain folks, s! ss!)

            Seriously, congrats on the good gains. Keep up the good work!
            -JF.
            :p
            Last edited by Joint Fracture; 09-29-2004, 11:12 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Way to go TLM!!! Keep up the great work!

              R

              Comment


              • #8
                YOU GO GURL!!! :showoff:

                Strong women ROCK! :flex:
                Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank you, babe, for the braggin'! Thanks everybody for the kind words. Thank you, gals! JF, I'm exhauted just reading that! :smooch:

                  I don't know what the deal was today! It was just a really good day. That was our last exercise and as some of you might recall it wasn't so long ago that I didn't "get" rack deads. Oh well. *shrugs* Ever one to look at all sides to something... this now means my first working set has to start at over 200 lbs next time! Do I get a free car when I lift 2 times my body weight? There's some kinda prize, right? Right, guys? Guys?
                  "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                  Theodore Rubin

                  Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice work there TLM...You ROCK! And nice job to you to there Munster of counting the reps
                    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Joint Fracture
                      Od's Blood! T'would seem my new-age training routine that I so graciously decided to share with TLM is finally paying off. I had her dump the DC training in favor of my hyper-mega rep scheme. My instructions included focusing in on her lower right spinal erector, 2" up from the pelvic girdle, section R-24.1, due south of the lumbar vertebrae. Here we had her do 67 pre-exhaust, giant set, negative, forced-puke back extension with a 1.25 lb plate held at the back of the head.
                      (LOL, just jerking the chain folks, s! ss!)

                      Seriously, congrats on the good gains. Keep up the good work!
                      -JF.
                      :p
                      s!ss!sss! back at ya' babe!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
                        Thank you, babe, for the braggin'! Thanks everybody for the kind words. Thank you, gals! JF, I'm exhauted just reading that! :smooch:

                        I don't know what the deal was today! It was just a really good day. That was our last exercise and as some of you might recall it wasn't so long ago that I didn't "get" rack deads. Oh well. *shrugs* Ever one to look at all sides to something... this now means my first working set has to start at over 200 lbs next time! Do I get a free car when I lift 2 times my body weight? There's some kinda prize, right? Right, guys? Guys?
                        TLM...yeah you deserve that car! (((((Hey Munster!)))))

                        Well.....then, can I get a car too if I leg press 6x my weight? Please.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IslandGirl
                          s!ss!sss! back at ya' babe!
                          Well struck, oh Girl of the Islands!!
                          -JF.
                          :smooch:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            TLM that's the way of working it, great job! More gains are coming!!

                            jim
                            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                            Good luck
                            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

                            EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

                            USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i just realized tlm is the lil missus
                              im a f'n retard
                              good job btw
                              frk
                              :iagree:
                              i always agree with what i say

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X