Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

waste of money and how I have slowly wasted away

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • waste of money and how I have slowly wasted away

    Well it has been around 6 weeks since I last posted, and if I can remember properly I was asking if trueprotein delivered to New Zealand.

    $170 later I found out that they do but unfortunately customs do not allow milk products that are not commercially packaged into the cuntry. I tried, letters emails and phone calls. but today I received a nice letter explaining that my protein was destroyed and I had been wasting my time.

    Oh how good it is to have my precious protein destroyed by some fat bitch while I have also gained a good 5kgs of fat.


  • #2
    steaky, please email us to see what we can do for you. it sucks that new zealand customs destroyed your package. please get back to us at [email protected] with any ideas on how best to rectify the situation, as you would better know your countries customs than we would.

    dante
    @dante_trudel

    Comment


    • #3
      ouch bro
      Trueprotein.com

      Troponin Athlete

      Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Doggcrapp
        steaky, please email us to see what we can do for you. it sucks that new zealand customs destroyed your package. please get back to us at [email protected] with any ideas on how best to rectify the situation, as you would better know your countries customs than we would.

        dante
        now thats service
        Trueprotein.com

        Troponin Athlete

        Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Doggcrapp
          steaky, please email us to see what we can do for you. it sucks that new zealand customs destroyed your package. please get back to us at [email protected] with any ideas on how best to rectify the situation, as you would better know your countries customs than we would.

          dante
          Damn! That's awesome!
          CrossFit Champions
          Champions Combat Arts

          Comment


          • #6
            Did I ever mention they have the best customer service PERIOD?!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by steaky
              Well it has been around 6 weeks since I last posted, and if I can remember properly I was asking if trueprotein delivered to New Zealand.

              $170 later I found out that they do but unfortunately customs do not allow milk products that are not commercially packaged into the cuntry. I tried, letters emails and phone calls. but today I received a nice letter explaining that my protein was destroyed and I had been wasting my time.

              Oh how good it is to have my precious protein destroyed by some fat bitch while I have also gained a good 5kgs of fat.

              Why would they destroy it? If I were you I would send they letter to True Protein for some type of potential refund of sorts. Otherwise, it could sound like bs.
              International Elite Raw Powerlifter
              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Dante, I have sent emails your way outlining my situation at least three times since I received the notice of detainment 31 days ago and just to clarify things I am in no way blaming you or doug for what happened as I should have done my homework first and contacted customs before the purchase, or at least used my brain and asked how the protein would have been packaged.

                Thanks for the help anyway Dante and I will give you an email after work. But this post is more about me being a depressing dick than anything else.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oh i know who you are now steaky--I couldnt put your "steaky" name and your real name together--we do alot of foreign orders and I lose track of "message board screen names" and peoples real names--yes please email us and lets see what we can get done here
                  @dante_trudel

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    DC, i think you are misinformed. we never received one email, which is not your fault steaky. we have been having problems lately regarding our hosting service. many have tried to email us and we never get the damn email. damn this pisses me off to no end. please email us one more time, then post on this thread when you emailed, so i can see if we are getting the emails or not.

                    it seems we are having some issues with customs lately. iceland stopped one of our packages too, because it was not sealed (which i don't understand because they are sealed). dante, i think you are mistakingly thinking this situation is steaky. as for foreign orders, we are thinking it is going to be required that all foreign orders (except canada, we don't really ahve problems with CA) have to be shipped in 2 or 5lb containers. customs just get leary, when they see a big bag of powder.

                    steaky, please email [email protected] so i am sure we are getting your emails. because if we don't, i am going to freak at our hosting company.

                    thanks and sorry again for the mishap.
                    doug
                    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

                    THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by steaky
                      Dante, I have sent emails your way outlining my situation at least three times since I received the notice of detainment 31 days ago and just to clarify things I am in no way blaming you or doug for what happened as I should have done my homework first and contacted customs before the purchase, or at least used my brain and asked how the protein would have been packaged.

                      Thanks for the help anyway Dante and I will give you an email after work. But this post is more about me being a depressing dick than anything else.

                      Steaky, didnt you send me an email 2 fridays ago about customs stopping the order and I answered it and you said you had been talking to Doug previously about it? Doug I think this is when you were in Vegas for your buddys bachelor party (remember? you woke up drunk in a Turkish steambath with the tattoo "Hot Man Love" on your right buttock and "certified rump ranger" on your left)---Steaky if this isnt you, forgive me then because we arent getting your emails.
                      @dante_trudel

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I wish for you that the damn smell of protein powder was enough, god my bedroom is filled with vanilla. Or better yet, if they suspected drugs or something insane like that, they could have snorted it to make sure, lol. I don't know where I heard this before.................hmmm

                        sorry, couldn't resist
                        jim
                        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                        Good luck
                        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

                        EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

                        USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                          Did I ever mention they have the best customer service PERIOD?!
                          oh yeah, best i've ever seen.

                          either the 1st or 2nd time i ordered doug called me like 5 mins after i submitted my order b/c they didnt have splenda at that time and i needed to switch sweetener (i like stevia now) so they could get shipped out that day.
                          www.trueprotein.com

                          www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

                          "Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

                          "if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

                          Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.



                          "Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sorry been in a meeting.
                            Yes I think I have talked to both of you.

                            My first two emails were basically asking if I could track my order, and I think you dante reassured me that it should be on its way and it sometimes takes customs a bit longer to check through.

                            I think my next email may have not got through to you as I emailed you concerning the detainment notice and I was suprised not to get a reply. So perhaps that could be where there was a breakdown in communication.

                            And the last email I asked about the packaging and doug replyed about it being sealed with zip ties and with an invoice inclosed.

                            I think the breakdown in communication was when I sent the email regarding the detainment notice and I never received a reply. That sortof pissed me off, so I didnt bother emailing again untill I did about the packaging.
                            Darn IT people, always messing up! "joking "

                            Im leaving for home now and will email in a few hours. Once again thanks for your help.
                            I wish I had spoken out sooner.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              sorry steaky, i am loosing it (actually vegas has got the best of me lately, lol). i do remember the situation now. though, i don't remember an email regarding the detainment of the package. again, please email us to discuss our options.

                              damn i am pissed they destroyed your protein, that is almost sacreligious in my book...
                              TRUEPROTEIN.COM

                              THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X