Amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing!

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with DC training so far. Yesterday I squeezed out 3 extra reps on ez curls! Now that might not seem amazing but after 27 years I have rarely to never seen this happen! One new rep or maybe two, but three is something that is in outer space!!!

As for pinwheel curls... this was the first time I have done them and I was impressed with the job they did on my forearms. I have searched for 27 years for a decent forearm exercise... now I have found it.

One week left of my first blast then onto a well needed 2-week cruise. I am hoping that my body has adapted--if that is at all possible--and next blast I can move from a 3-way split rotated over two weekly workouts to at least the two workouts done once weekly each. Sleep is hard to come by in my abode, we have a 1 /12 yo who sleeps with us and makes sleep sparodic at best. I guess I can always try it again--as I did initially knowing 3 days would prove too much--then if that doesn't work I can drop back to a 3-way split.

I will post the outcome of this blast next Monday. Btw I just want to thank IH and others who have provided invaluable help! I have sifted through everything I can find on DC training and I am still learning something new each day!
    No-one trains HARDER!!

congrats bro I hope the gains keep coming for you
    Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

great job, keep it up
      TRAIN
      EAT
      SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

good job lifter
        www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Excellent job, and boy am I glad you are here, its nice to have someone older than me for a change...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
            Excellent job, and boy am I glad you are here, its nice to have someone older than me for a change...
            Damn, I didn't think that was possible...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human

Gimme 6 more years and I'll be joining you guys on TeamGeriatric
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

41 in January-but "it ain't the age, its the miles"
                Livin' for the pump

Comment

LOL Thanks guys, you crack me up. I'm not ready for a walking frame yet though... still gotta lot of years and liftin' to go! I'm thriving on this stuff like a duck to water! Coming from a Heavy Duty background surely helps as I know what pain is all about... in fact I had hypnosis while at uni to conquer my pain threshold, so I can destroy myself to the max!!! Yeah, yeah I'm a sadist... but only to myself.

Tomorrow I destroy legs, starting with bottom position squats--from Dinosaur Training--one set and I'm lucky if I can function for the rest of the day! It's even more fun when I wake up the next day as I hobble around and dread either walking, standing OR sitting. It's all "fun".

Remember, following the squats I still have SL deadlifts to follow and the joyious DC calf raises. While a muderous session that seperates the men from the boys, but these are the workouts I enjoy the most!

Thanks again for the help and encouragement, I love this group. I haven't found another more helpful and welcoming. Together by the end of 2004 we will all be HUGE!!! Well not in the league of IH, G and DC but "mini-huge".
                  Last edited by Lifter; 09-27-2004, 04:32 AM.
                  No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Thats awesome bro!

What are pinwheel curls? Any links? I need a new forearm excercise.
                    23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
                    255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
                    225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

Comment

Starting with the dumbells facing the front of your hips, they are curled up across your body like a hammer curl. Naturally they are alternated so the don't hit. Reps 12-15.

That is how I interpret them... am I right guys in the know?
                      No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Sounds good, I'll keep an eye on the thread to see what the others say.

Do you basically keep it from barely touching the front of your torso, and bring it up towards the other shoulder?
                        23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
                        255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
                        225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

Comment

Originally posted by Lifter
                          Tomorrow I destroy legs, starting with bottom position squats--from Dinosaur Training--one set and I'm lucky if I can function for the rest of the day!
                          Remember, following the squats I still have SL deadlifts to follow and the joyious DC calf raises.
                          Not quite sure what you mean here, unless your doing a different training program, that's called Dinosaur training.

But if your to do DC training, we do calves first, then hams, then thighs, usually.

jim
                          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                          Good luck
                          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by Lifter
                            I just wanted to say how impressed I am with DC training so far.
                            I can relate.
                            International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stang Man
                              Thats awesome bro!

What are pinwheel curls? Any links? I need a new forearm excercise.
                              here you go:
                              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                              Good luck
                              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                              SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                              TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
                              X