Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raul's buddy going strong...

He is something from our freind the little [email protected]:

ok little bit of background info before i begin this thing....

I worked out from 17 years old cos i absolutely hated my body (still do but not quite as bad lol) I was highely underweight at 17 weighed about 120lbs i believe like 9 inch arms or something really didnt feel to good at all.

So yeh i started doing pressups andstuff and got a lil stronger but no size....then started reading up on bodybuilding read some books at the local library and realised i wasnt gonna get anywhere unless i was lifting weights. So i saved up and got myself a plastic weight set filled with sand lol. Worked out with those babys for a bit got a bit stronger again but still no size!!!!

Fustreated, i went back to the library and started reading the diet section which i allways thought wasnt that important...oh how wrong i was!!!

i learnt that protein was necersarry and started eating things with protein in but wasnt getting anywhere near enuff from the things like fish fingers i was buying and milkshakes lol never the less i grew a bit and got stronger again eating like this and traing with a decent weight set id bought.

I read that ppl who had the bodytype i did should eat more calories so foolishly i started supplementing my diet with 2000 or so calories aday from chocolate. i didnt care if i got fat i thought id be able to convert the fat onto muscle later...comon i know u guys thought this was possible to
    I got fat after a few months and ended up having to go runningeveryday to loose it. Luckely it went pretty fast cos of my metabolism.... but still wasnt happy cos i was basicallyback to square 1.

Turning point for me was when i got the internet was about 19 at this point and started coming to places like this and learning more and more.... i put on some good weight and strength and is pretty much where i am today.

Today i weigh about 175lbs however i got alot of fat that needs to go. But right now i dont care winter is cumming and no1 is gonna snotice that much ill worry about that later.

The plan by this time next september is to gain 35lbs lbm and loose some fat... Think thats possible? i do with the dedication im gonna put into this.
    Next september i go back to college and i wanna b lookin fine for those college chicks :P

I am currently training doggcrapp style ive been doing it for about a month now getting used to it... gained sum size and weight mostly from mucle memory tho i think, cos i stopped training for a while. Anyway im gonna stick with this for another 3-4 months and depending on how things are going from there i might change to a diff routine.

Will post diet and routine soon.

Yes I am in touch with a mod over there is that diet gets posted it will be deleted.

Yup its [email protected], I guess this is where he belongs for life, our fav board, BB.com...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

He's about as smart as how well he can spell. And you AINT training DoggCrapp, motherfucker...

Comment

"i learnt that protein was necersarry"

Yea because Raul told you so, you son of a bitch...

As stupid as this guy is, I doubt he'll get very far at all with adding size. No one that audacious deserves any decent gains anyway..

Comment

That's brutal man but he'll get what's coming to him sooner or later.

He did give me inspiration for a new avater though. :Punch:

Comment

Is this freak really from the UK, i should hunt him down and kick his ass. Then get the $ he owes Raul. I still can't believe what he did, there's no way he can get away with it.
          GOODFELLA....

Comment

"I never got much of my protein from fish fingers?"
            WTF, are fish fingers. Fish don't have fingers and chickens don't have nuggets!
            Good lord!
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Dude theres nothing more i'd like to do than bad mouth this dude. Its trully screwed up what he did to Raul.

Fish fingers, its cod fish cut into 4 inch strips and then covered in bread crumbs or whatever.

Lol i use to eat those when i started bodybuilding thinkin there was protein in it.
              lol

Comment

He'll get his in the end. You can't hide on the internet.
                2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
                2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
                2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
                2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
                1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
                1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

Next september i go back to college and i wanna b lookin fine for those college chicks :P

that's the best line. what a joke. fat boy needs some of this :tread: to look fine
                  Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

Thing that angers me is that this is the kind of fvcker that spews scientific studies at you about how training to failure every workout is bad and how you shouldn't be taking in more than 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight !!!!!

Places like this are my salvation from people like that.
                    Mod @ www.bodybuilding.com

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                      Yeah and to know I helped this guy still pisses me off, because I was giving my all, I told DC I was not going to fail on this program and on this guy, look how he pays off. going to bb.com

Is he shooting his mouth off at bb.com ??

Let me know if he is spewing shit or posting info about DC diet over there.

Comment

LP, you're a mod at BB.com right?It would be hugely appreciated here if you could take care of any posts by [email protected] that divulge any or too much DC info that he stole from RJ
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                          LP, you're a mod at BB.com right?It would be hugely appreciated here if you could take care of any posts by [email protected] that divulge any or too much DC info that he stole from RJ

No problem, consider it done.

Comment

LP, I sent you a PM earlier about this fuck and I will be on top of his ass so you can put a stop to it, did you get my PM?...
                            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                              LP, I sent you a PM earlier about this fuck and I will be on top of his ass so you can put a stop to it, did you get my PM?...

No I didn't get your PM mate, which board you send it at ?? send it again mate.

I've done some digging around and all I can find on this guy is these threads

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=335860

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=306906

Let me know what thread you guys are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X