Synthol Stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthol Stupidity

just when i thought the unbelievable contempt i feel for the members of the gym i workout at couldn't increase it just reached a whole new low. we now have a synthol abusing piece of shit.

alright now before anyone jumps down my throat about the whole fascia stretching thing or trying to tweak a slightly weak bodypart before a comp this is not what i am talking about here. this is a guy that looks like the only working out he has ever done is shooting synthol into his bi's. he looks like a regular skinny guy with lumpy tennis balls stuck in his bi's.

i hate this "muscle in a bottle" mentality that seems so prevalent in gyms these days. so many people seem to think that all you need to do is jab yourself with a needle and you are all set, no hard work required. :angry: :chair:
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

lol...I want some muscles in a bottle.

Syntherol is one thing I will probably never use. Most of the guys that I have seen that use it have somewhat oddly shaped muscles. Definitely doesn't look natural in some cases. In some cases it looks fine though. There's probably quite a few members that have used it on this board.

Honestly I'd be afraid to use it because it's not 100% guaranteed that your muscle will look right after you're done...I don't want to be stuck with weirdly shaped arms. I don't think anyone should use it unless they need to for a comp. Otherwise what's the point?
    Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

Oh yeah, that guy is an idiot and he should be shot. lol.
      Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

LOL, never had the 'pleasure' of meeting a synthol abuser before. Stuff like that is just sad. You obviously have to have some sort of psychological problem to do something like that. There's a huge difference between a professional using a little to bring up a lagging bodypart and one that just pumps his arms as full of the stuff as he can. What's sad is...people probably think they're real that don't know any better.

I am sure many, many more pros use it than we think though.

Comment

A guy on another board posted a synthol cycle log. He put 2 inches on his arms in about 2 months. Then, he lost pretty much all of it within a few months of stopping.

I guess the synthol diffused out of the fascia for some reason. I dunno if this always happens but... After all the pain and expense - people see your arms rapidly swell up and then deflate. Just another reason to not use sythol.

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
            I wonder how ronnie would look with synthol.... sexy!
            Who's to say he isn't using synthol? Wheeler used synthol and esc since 92. It's a science. Not everyone will look like that jack ass in MD. I have often wondered about Ronnie's calves and quads.
            International Elite Raw Powerlifter
            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Future, yup, that's a point I was trying to make. A LOT of pros use synthol, and I'm sure there's a good chance that Ronnie is no stranger to it either...

Comment

Well, look at Darrem Charles. "Strange bruising in his calves..." was reported at a contest. So many are doing it. It's done with so many small injects. Ruhls deep injections to his delts. Just something else I don't like about bodybuilding. Oh well, I can just be called a "hater" because I disagree with it.
                International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Theres 2 guys at my gym who abuse the shit out of it. One is kinda bulky and put so much in his biceps they literally hang like two bags of water. The other had some serious size and was super lean before he started using it and at first looked fantastic. His arms and shoulders looked so round and full it was like he went from a decent local bodybuilder to looking like he had the potential to go pro in a months time. Of course he got carried away and kept going now he's got weird lumps and stuff in his bi's and is approaching the valentino realm. There's a few other guys I know who were already big and have used a modest amount in the delts bi's and tris and it gave them that rounded out bodybuilder look. I don't personally like it but in some it definitely enhanced their appearance. I guess it's like a girl getting fake breasts.

Comment

LOL, yea the fake breasts thing is a good example. You know it's sad that Valentino did that to himself. DId you ever see his before pics? He looked pretty damn good!

Comment

Yeah he did look pretty good before he went nuts-lol. I like the guy though he may be a freak but he's a nice freak.

Comment

I think what your seeing in most (not all) advanced bodybuilders is site injections of regular gear. If put in the right place IMO scar tissue will form and can kind of enhance the look (side triceps) (bicep peak) (delts).......here is my scare with synthol (and not gear) though....because of the silica or other additives to lengthen 'assimilation' for lack of a better word I feel it could potentially be incredibly dangerous. Milos had a serious episode bordering on an embolism with it that put him in the hospital and Trevor Smith is reported (I say reported, not fact) to have had an embolism and died and he was a heavy proponent of synthol (with additives in it)
                        @dante_trudel

Comment

Would site injections look any different from a little synthol use? How can you tell the difference just by looking at it? (if you can)

Comment

IMO they look exactly the same--now if your talking about the amounts people use--hell yea its going to look alot different between one guy putting 12cc's a week of synthol in a bodypart and another guy putting 2cc's of gear in a bodypart
                            @dante_trudel

Comment

i think there is a world of difference between an advanced bodybuilder doing site injections and some jackass newbie shooting his arms full of oil
                              It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X