trueprotein shaker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trueprotein shaker?

i was wondering if trueprotein would be coming out with shakers anytime soon? i will need to make another order soon and don't want to place an order then have them come out with a shaker a week or so later. i don't want to do an order and shipping just for a shaker. anyone know where they stand with the shakers?
    "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
    Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
    Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
    Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

speaking of trueprotein. how come i can't get on the website anymore?
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

works fine for me

http://www.trueprotein.com/store/index.asp
      Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
      person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
      and in the right way, that is not easy.
      -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

hey winnie. i just tried that link and got"cannot find server" what the hell?
        My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by trinitymuscle
          i was wondering if trueprotein would be coming out with shakers anytime soon? i will need to make another order soon and don't want to place an order then have them come out with a shaker a week or so later. i don't want to do an order and shipping just for a shaker. anyone know where they stand with the shakers?
          i would say in a few more weeks sorry for the wait folks...we are working on big things for you guys, which we will announce tomorrow, so time has been limited.

d
          TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by heavy hitter
            hey winnie. i just tried that link and got"cannot find server" what the hell?
            that doesn't make me happy...WTF...who else can't access the site. what ISP are you using?

thanks,
            doug
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

sisna is my isp

Comment

what browser, sorry for all the questions...
                TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

internet explorer

Comment

thanks TPC for the info. and i'm not having trouble getting onto the sight.
                    "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
                    Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
                    Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
                    Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

Comment

Working...
                    X