Newbie with a wrkout ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with a wrkout ???

So here we go. I'm fairly new to the workout scene and am looking to improve my workouts. Please criticize and analyze and help me out! :showoff:

Monday: (in exact order)
    Chest (Flat/Incline/Decline)
    Tri's
    Shoulders

Wednesday:
    Bi's
    Back
    Back width
    Forearms
    Calves
    Hams/Quads

Friday:
    Chest (Flat/Incline/Decline)
    Tri's
    Shoulders

Monday:
    Bi's
    Back
    Back width
    Forearms
    Calves
    Hams/Quads

Along with any recommendations of changes that should be made in my routine, please also make suggestions of good workouts to best target each muscle groups.

Thanks!

OK maybe it's just me but I don't get it. That is not DC at all.

Comment

honestly i dont think this is supposed to be dc. i think he is just trying to come up with a decent workout
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

my reccommendation is not to do back and legs on the same day. maybe stick a 4th day in there if possible?
        www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

can you give us a little more info like what kind of volume and intensity your going to train at?
          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Working...
          X