X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to bodybuilding.com

Interesting debate anyone?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=334441
    "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

ok rack i joined in the debate .. lets see if you can guess my sn :P
    www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

hmmm....u nicked USmuscles name, FRAUD!!!

I just realised that I cant back myself up. Sure I do as Dante advocates, and get that protein down, and its sure is working....but I is it healthy??

(cheers inhuman)
      "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Originally posted by rackitup
        I just realised that I cant back myself up. Sure I do as Dante advocates, and get that protein down, and its sure is working....but I is it healthy??

(cheers inhuman)
        It's always the same.

You know it works. U tested it over and over, and u really know that this sth. will make u grow. And then so. comes up and asks "why does it work?". And as usual u have no idea....

So long,
        Grammo
        Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Arguing with teenagers doesnt interest me.
          International Elite Raw Powerlifter
          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

bb.com,hate the place.no point trying to tel them otherwise,by the way have you noticed most of the guys saying you dont need 2gs per pound are all around the 160lbs mark

Comment

loftgroover, taht is exactly my point.

If the biggest, thickest, strongest dudes around that are gaining at the fastest rate are taking in tons of food along with tons of protein...what the hell makes you think that your skinny ass is right in assuming that anything more than 1g per pound is a waste?

Comment

USM, I ate one of the poster just to make an example of them. I am up to 345 now. OH! And still under 16% bf.
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

The sad thing I am already 260. :P
                  Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Future
                    USM, I ate one of the poster just to make an example of them. I am up to 345 now. OH! And still under 16% bf.

yeah, until tomorrow morning :P

www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

you know i doubt 2 grams per pound is good for everyone. but, we aren't everyone. if we are lifting hardcore then the protein will go to repair muscles. i had a urine test or whatever last year and the nurses asked what i took and how the protein was bad for me. and the urine test will show how much protein is coming out through it. well no protein did. that kinda shut them up.
                      "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
                      Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
                      Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
                      Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

Comment

Originally posted by Future
                        Arguing with teenagers doesnt interest me.
                        :iagree: If I wanted to do that I'd have stayed married
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

I just HAD to go over there and say something..why I do not know, but I did..lol.
                          Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing so gentle as real strength

The wolf is not just an animal,but something inside you that makes you want to fight back,to come back, to be whole again

WOLF He stands alone always watchful, ever vigilant
                          His stature brings us courage and pride
                          He guards that which is most precious to us
                          The pathway to our souls

Comment

Dear rackkitup: wtf are you doing there? Are you terrorizing those teenies for forearms and hams like IH does? LMAO! I read the first post and closed the window..
                            Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

Originally posted by lionel
                              Dear rackkitup: wtf are you doing there? Are you terrorizing those teenies for forearms and hams like IH does? LMAO! I read the first post and closed the window..
                              Too be honest, I do like bb.com, as it is my mother tongue. I know people hate the place (hate being a very strong word), but I still hope I can make a difference and even if only 1 person out of 100 starts lifting heavy/eating 2g PRO/LB, or enquires about high frequency routines etc, then it was all worth while.

Although I have only been working out 3yrs, since I was 16 or so, I have been lucky and fortunate that although learning by my mistakes I now know a great deal...and wish to help those unfortunate not to ask questions on bodybuilding forums...or having huge experienced relatives-- The kind of people who lift the same weights everytime they go in the gym, and THEY think they are progressing, when infact I am just a sentance or post away from changing their bodybuilding path forever(ok sounds a tad dramatic )...not just from dantes work, but from the experience I have gained in the latter years.

I asked one of my close-ish frineds to train with me for 2weeks until I went back to university, has been training 2weeks now, done each of the lower and upper days once (so thats 6sessions) He has put on 7pounds, and walks round with the biggest grin on his chops in a long time...nearly as big as yesterday when he came to day ONE again, and improved by 20ibs on rack deadlifts. I got satisfaction that a) this routine works, but mainly b) I know it well enough and portrayed it well enough for someone to now go away and reep the benefits

RKP

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Working...
                              X